THREE

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Grunts could be heard as a group of four children climbed a wall. It would have been five but Baji had business at home to take care of.

"We're almost there." Mikey said looking down at the others behind him.

"Aw, man." Mylo panted jumping from one ledge to another.

Mikey was the first to reach the top of the building, releasing a sigh as he looks up.

"Hey, Powder." Mikey walks to the other ledge of the roof. Powder looks to him hands on her knees trying to catch her breath "Come take a look."

"Whoa." standing next to her brother her eyes are filled with wonder as she looks out to the city.

"It's nice getting above it all, huh?" Mikey asked her.

Claggor and Mylo walked up behind them also looking at the view. The group was startled as something flew over their heads. They all looked to what made the noise as they see a large airship move through the city.

"One day, I'm gonna ride in one of those things." Powder states starting at them.

"And one day, I'm gonna shoot one of 'em down." Mylo formed a gun with his left hand aiming at one of the airships.

Mikey shoved Mylo's arm down and walked away.

"Mikey, are, are you sure about this?" Claggor asks Mikey "Look, if we get caught, we're-"

"We're not gonna get caught." Mikey countered jumping down landing on another roof. The others follow his actions.

"We'll be in and out before anyone notices." birds chirping as they walk to another ledge.

"All right, everybody, follow me. Just don't look down."

Mikey jumps off the ledge and slides down the roof stopping to a lip. Then jumps to a balcony landing on the railing and using the roof of the balcony to catch himself. Swinging around to the front of the balcony then jumping to the other side of the street landing on the roof of the adjacent building.

Mylo smirks cracking his fingers before pushing Claggor back and copying what Mikey had done. Claggor had followed right after Mylo creating a loud thud, stuffing a cupcake with pink frosting into his mouth that he found resting on a plate on the balcony.

"Couldn't we have at least just walked there?" Claggor looks to Mikey questioning him.

"Gotta stay out of sight for this."

Mikey looks back to the other roof seeing Powder standing there not moving. Powder breathes heavily looking down at the height of the building.

"Called it. This is on you, Mikey." Mylo motions to him.