Chapter Four

Kasey|Juicy POV

The Moment iSaw ZaMarion Walk Through Those Hospital Doors All iWanted To Do Was Fuck His Face Up! But, iWas A Lady About The Situation. He Walked In Asking Questions, i Ignored Him Like He Wasn't Standing In Front Of Him. The Doctor Finally Came In With Results.. The Kids Were Fine, They Just Had A Few a Bruises & They Got Medicine For That.

----- At Home -----
King & Ja'Marion Wanted To Stay Together Again Tonight, But They Definitely Wasn't Staying At Za'Marion's House. Za'Marion Brought Ja'Marion An Overnight Sack, iGrabbed The Sack & Tried To Close The Door, Only To Be Stopped By His Foot Sticking In My Door Way.

"What?" I Said So Blank & Dry.

"Look, Don't Be Like That Kasey." Za'Marion Said.

"Be Like What Marion? I Have Every Reason To Act The Way iM Acting.." I Said Holding Back The Tears That Were Urging To Roll Down.

"Kesey, Just Let Me In So That We Can Talk.." Za'Marion Responded

I Opened The Door & Let Him Come In, We Walked To My Bed Room Since The Boys Were Knocked Out On The Couch. I Sat Down On My Bed & Let Him Sit Down On My Love Seat Next To My Bed.

"talk." I Said As Dryly As iCould .

"Kasey, You Know You Were My First Love, & I Really Loved You, iDidnt Intend On Leaving You With King For As Long As iDid, But Things Happen Kasey, I Know It Was Hard Raising A Child On Your Own With Your Family Turning Against You, Kasey, I Just Want You To Accept My Apology. Yes, I've Fucked Up Plenty Of Times Kasey.. Yes, iCheated & Made A Baby On You, Yes, iLeft You To Raise A Child On Your Own At The Age Of 15, Yes, iTurned You Out Too Early.. But Kasey If You Wouldn't Have Been Through All That You Wouldn't Be The Person You Are Today." Za'Marion Said, Causing Tears To Run Down My Face.

All The Memories Flashed Back & Forth In My Head & So Hurt, So Broken..

"I Don't Accept You Apology, iFucking Hate You Marion!" I Said Through Anger.

"You Hate Me?" Za'Marion Said Coming Closer To Me.

He Pushed Me Back Onto The Bed, & Go On Top Of Me.

"Move Za'Marion." I Said Wiping My Tears Away.

He Got Up, Went To Close & Lock The Door, Turned The Tv On & Turned The Volume Up & Loud As Possible..

He Got Out Of His Clothes & Then Stripped Me Out Of Mine. I Didn't Stop Him Because I Haven't Had Sex In 3 Years. Long Time Right?

He Got On Top Of Me, & Kissed My Tears Away, His Tongue Explored My Body As My Juices Started To Flow. He Finally Got To My Clit & He Ate Me Out, Felt Like Heaven On Earth I Swear. After I Came About 3 Times He Came Up & Started To Suck On My Neck.

As He Was Sucking On My Neck, His Dick Entered Me.

"Kasey.. your so tight!" he groaned.

After Getting All Of It, Piece By Piece, He Started To Give Me Deep Long Strokes, Which Caused Moans To Escape From My Lips. After Five Hours Of Sex, The Sun Started To Rise. And Everything Came Back To Life. I Tried Getting Out The Bed, But So Much Pain Came From My Lower Body. Za'Marion Smirked Like The Shit Was Funny.

"Could You Unlock The Door, Turn The Tv Down & Go Check On The Boys?" I Asked.

"yeah, Let Me Put My Gym Shorts Back On."

I Managed To Get To My Bathroom In My Room & Run Me A Hot Bubble Bath. Moments After I Got Into The Tub, King Runs In The Bathroom & Strips Out Of His Clothes.

"King I Really Need To Stop Letting You Bath With Me." I Said To Him. Because He Doesn't Like Bathing Alone 😑.

After Taking Him A Bath, iTold Him Were His Towel Was & Sent Him To Put Something On. I Guess Za'Marion & Ja'Marion Is Bathing Together Because I Heard Water Running.

I Layed In The Tub For About 30 Minutes Before I Started To Bath, The Pain Wasn't As Extreme As Earlier, So I Guess Sitting in The Water Did Me A Little Justice.

Once I Finished Bathing, iWrapped A Towel Around My Body & Started Brushing My Teeth, When King Came Back With His Clothes On He Started Brushing His Teeth.

King Had On Some Jordan Gym Shorts, A White T-shirt & His White & Black Jordan Socks. I Just Threw On A White T-Shirt & Some Nike Tights & Layed Across My Bed. Considering The Fact That I Haven't Been To Sleep, I'm About To Sleep All Day! King Came & Got Into The Bed & Moments Later Za'Marion & Ja'Marion Came & Got Into My Bed. I Turned On SpongeBob For The Boys & Told King & Ja'Marion They Aren't To Exit This Room. If They Need Anything, Wake Me Up.
With That Being Said, I Was Out Like A Light.
----------------------------------------

Za'Marions POV

I think it's time for me to talk to King & tell him that iM his daddy. But how am I supposed to sit a three year old down & tell them that their long Lost father is me?