Chapter Five

ZaMarion's POV

-But how am I supposed to sit a three year old down & tell them that their long Lost father is me?

That Question Kept Replaying Over & Over In My Head. Will He Hate Me? Will He Be happy? Will He Ask Why?

& Then Let's Not Forget That iM In Another Relationship With Someone Kasey Knows Nothing About.. And It's With A Close Friend Of Hers But How Will I Tell After She's Slept With Me & Only Me Since She Was Fifteen?

There's A lot That's Gone Have To Unfold Soon. I Don't Want Her To Think I Don't Care About Her Because i Honestly Do. Will She Keep King Away From Me? Will Ja'Marion Love Her So Much That He Wants To Live With Her & King & Not Me & My New Girl?

As Kasey Was Sleeping & The Boys Had Done Doze Off, I Snuck Out To Go See Desiree, My New Girl. We Met Up At The Park & Just Ate Crawfish & Chilled Out. But Sadly All I Could Think About Was Kasey.. Kasey.. Kasey.

---------------------------------------

Kasey||Juicy POV
Waking Out Of A Deep Sleep.. The Boys Were Laying Out Across The Bed, Where Was Marion? No Where To Be Found.. As Usual. I Made That Bed Now I Have To Lay In It. I Got Of Bed, iWasnt That Sore But I Was Sore, I Looked In My Closet For Something To Slip On I Decided On A All White Body Suit With Parts Cut Out & My Cheetah Print & Black Heels.

I Looked Into Ja'Marions OverNight Sack & Saw He Had A White T & Some Orange Levi's & His Polo Boots, King Has Something Similar So They'll Match Today. I Layed Their Clothes On The Bed As I Got Dressed.

- Later That Day

I Took The Boys To A Little Festival So They Could Enjoy Themselves Afterwards We Ate At A Seafood Restaurant Since They Wanted Some Crawfish. It Was Getting Late After We Had Done Eaten So We Headed Home. When I Pulled In My Driveway, i Saw Za'Marion & Some Chick Making Out In His Car In His Driveway. My Heart Broke In A Million Pieces But No Tears Fell I Was Too staring Of A Women To Ever Let My Son See Me Cry, I Opened The Door For Ja'Marion & King Could Get Out, Ja'Marion Looked Over At Za'Marion In The Car With The Chick & He Looked Up At Me, "Mommy Its Okay" Ja'Marion Said Causing One Single Tear To Fall, Not Because Of Za'Marion But Because He Called Me Mommy, Considering The Fact That His Mother Left Him On Za'Marions Door Step & Never Came Back. I Unlocked The Door & We All Went In The Look On Za'Marions Face Was Priceless When He Realized Ja'Marion Didn't Even Want To Go With Him. Me & The Boys Layed Out On The Couch & Watch Spider Man.

"Can I Stay With You Guys Forever?" Ja'Marion Asked With Tears In His Eyes.

"what's Wrong Baby?" I Asked Sitting Up & Grabbing Ja'Marions Chin So He Could Look Up At Me.

"Every Time I Stay With My Dad, He Barely Spends Time With Me, He's Always Busy. & I Like Being With You & My Brother Because I Feel Like You Love Me." Ja'Marion Said Causing King To Hug Him & Me To Kiss His Cheek.

"baby Of Course you Can Stay With Me Anytime, But you'll Have To Ask You Dad, Or Do You Want Me To?" I Asked Him.

"Could you?" he Asked

"of Course" I Responded As I picked him & King Up & Placed them on the couch with me.
& We All Dozed Off To Sleep.
----------------------------------------

Three Weeks Later.

Ja'Marion Has Been Staying With Me For Three Weeks Now. Za'Marion Hasn't Even Checked On Him Or Returned Any Of My Calls & He's Never At His House.

Tonight is the night I Go Back To Work, I've hired A Nanny Because Me & Mother Aren't On Speaking Terms, Nothing New. As I Bathed Before Work The Boys Played With The Toys That Were In The Tub. I Got Out & Dried Off And Lotion My Body In My Room, I Slipped Into My Clothes & Went To Dry Them Off. As Soon As They Were Dressed, Lasey The Nanny Arrived. I Gave Her The Instructions & Left.

- Work

As I Walked Into The Dressing Room Everyone Was Happy To See Me. As I Walked To my Close Friend Desiree's Changing Booth, I Saw A Picture Of Her & Za'Marion On The Beach. So This Is The Chick That He's been Busy With. Saddest Part iS , She Knew Everything He Put Me Through.. She Knew. When She Saw Me She gave Me a Mug Stare.. & All I Saw Was Red. I Started To Punch Her Over & Over. I Wanted Her To Feel All The Pain & Hurt I Felt .
Everyone Tried To Break The Fight Up, But iWasnt Having It. She Shoved Me Off Of Her & I Fell To The Floor , Very Hard On My Back. I Instantly Felt Pain Rush Around My Stomach & I Felt Blood Start To Run Down My Leg. "All I Heard Was Call An Ambulance" Before I Blacked Out.

- Hospital

I Awoke With A lot Of Machines Hooked To Me. & A Baby Heart Monitor Around My Stomach.. Wait.. Wait.. Wait.. Please Don't Say I'm Pregnant. Well Atleast I Was Pregnant. The Doctor Walked In & Told Me, I'm Facing A Miscarriage Because I Fell Onto The Floor Pretty Hard. I'll Need To Stay Off Of My Feet For Awhile & There Isn't Any Possible Chance That My Baby Will Live Because It's Barely Breathing & I'm Only Three Weeks Pregnant So If I Feel Any Sharp Pains In My Lower body, It's Most Definitely Me Losing my Baby. I Was Able To Go Home The next Day, The Boys Were Happy To See Me & I Was A Little Sad , But Happy To See Them.
Za'Marion Showed Up..

"what?" I Asked Opening The Door.

"So Your Pregnant?" he asked

"Why Do You Even Care?! Get The Fuck Man!" I said Becoming Instantly Heated.

"I'm Sorry Kasey.." he Said With Sorrow In His Voice.

"Fuck You & Your Sorries!!" I Said Before Slamming The Door.

The Boys Rushed In The LivingRoom.

"Mommy, what's wrong?" King Said Wiping My Tears.

"Nothing Baby, I'll Be Okay." I Said Kissing Their Head.

"Mommy We love you." Ja'Marion Said.

"I love you guys too, Now Go Get In The Bed." I Said Following Them To their Room That They Now Shared.

"goodnight I love you guys." I said before turning their Tv on and their light off. I kept the door open because they were kind of afraid to sleep in their room with the door closed.

As I Drifted To Sleep, In The Middle Of The Night I Awoke To More Sharp Pains.. I Called The Number The Doctor Told Me To Call As I Laid On The Bathroom Floor. The Doctor Said, That There Was Nothing Else I Could Do.. My Baby Was Dead.. Right There Laying On The Bathroom Floor. A Huge Glob Of Blood, My Baby. I had my baby right on my bathroom floor, alone. It was time for a new beginning. As Hurt As I Was I Just Need To Get Away & Start Over.