Part 4

after some time you are too bored, you don't know what is taking yeonjun too long in the bathroom then suddenly you get closer to the bathroom's door and listen to yeonjun saying "shut up I can't kill her" *the call is on speaker so you can listen to everything* you don't know with whom yeonjun is talking with he said " did her farther replyed you after that message no ...right so it's simple to kill her because if you are thinking that if you let her go then she would not tell anything to police it's totally wrong because my father did this once and then you know what happened " yeonjun said " but how can I kill someone I love the most " when you heard these words you are totally blank you don't know what you have to do now you really like you were stuck in yeonjun's house all life however when you met yeonjun first you found him attractive...then suddenly the person on call said " oh please don't say that...tell me that you are only kidding this can't be like this you can't love a girl you kidnapped for money"..." but beomgyu hyung I just can't take it I'm really in love with y/n"

FLASHBACK

beomgyu is yeonjun's best friend from 10th grade yeonjun and beomgyu just become a mafia to help old women who have an orphanage but don't have money to care for the children's in the orphanage beomgyu and yeonjun's father are great friends too and they spend their half of life in that orphanage but one day your dad came to the orphanage and killed the old lady's husband because he wanted that orphanage to make his home beomgyu and yeonjun's father when came to save old lady they succeed but get killed...

yeonjun doesn't know that your father is the one who killed beomgyu's dad but beomgyu knows that but it's a relief that beomgyu didn't saw you till now