Why Doesn't Anyone Believe Me?!- Part 4 [Final]

That night, Hobi, Jungkook, and Taehyung decided where to set up some of the secret cameras. One was in Taehyung and Jungkook's room, one was hidden in the kitchen, and one in the living room. They decided to store the fourth one as backup incase any of the others broke.

"There Kookie, now if he does anything we have proof it wasn't you," Hobi said proudly. Jungkook just smiled at him. He really hoped this would work.

However, Hu was aware that Taehyung had been feeling suspicious of him and decided to lay low for a while and not cause any trouble for a few days. He decided to spend the days sucking up to all the members so they'd get to like him more, and reconcile some trust after they found out he had hit Jungkook. This frustrated Jungkook because the members were under the impression that having kicked him out from the dorm made him stop stealing and breaking things, the timing really wasn't in his favor. Taehyung and Hobi were also annoyed, they had finally gotten cameras and now nothing was happening.

Taehyung and Jungkook were hanging out in their room. "Maybe he decided to knock it off after he was scolded by hyungs for what he did to you?" Taehyung suggested.

"It's just weird that it stopped. It just makes it seem even more like it was me doing the bad things. Maybe he knows about the cameras?" Jungkook asked.

"I doubt it considering nobody else knows. He can't keep it together forever, he'll end up doing something but we'll catch him this time," Taehyung reassured.

Jungkook pouted and curled up to Taehyung on the bed. "Yeah, hopefully...I don't want everyone else thinking it was me forever."

The two of them fell asleep for a nap. That is until Jin started screaming from downstairs, startling the two youngest awake.

"JEON JUNGKOOK GET DOWN HERE. NOW!" They both heard their oldest hyung yell, and Jungkook looked at Taehyung with terrified eyes, Jin never used anyone's full name, ever. "It's okay Kookie whatever happened I know you were with me the entire time," Taehyung said reassuringly. Jungkook dragged himself out of bed and made his way downstairs, Taehyung following close behind him. They met Jin in his bedroom where he was standing with his toothpaste bottle in one hand and glue, that Jungkook owned, in the other.  Jungkook already felt defeated before Jin even said anything.

"Care to explain?!" Jin yelled aggressively.

"I don't know, what happened?" Jungkook asked innocently.

"Yahh! Don't act all innocent! This is YOUR glue! And my toothpaste tube was filled with YOUR GLUE JUNGKOOK. Tell me WHAT WAS THE REASON?!"

"I didn't touch your toothpaste hyung!" the youngest cried.

"I can confirm he's been with me at least since last night Jinnie hyung. He never came in your room," Taehyung said defensively. Jin shot him a look, completely ignoring what he just said. "Don't get involved in this Taehyung."

"Hyung I was with Taehyungie! I never went in your room! Someone must have stolen my glue! I didn't do it!" Tears started forming in his eyes, of course he was the one who decided to make sure they hadn't put any cameras in any of the hyungs bedrooms. That backfired quickly.

"I thought what happened the other day with being kicked out finally taught you a lesson but apparently it didn't! What are we supposed to do with you?!" Jin yelled at Jungkook.

Jungkook couldn't take it anymore. "Forget it! Why should I try to defend myself when none of you want to listen to me anyways?! Nothing I say or do will ever make you believe it wasn't me! Why do I even bother talking?!" With that, Jungkook turned around and started storming out.