Not a social butterfly.

You and Daryl turn to the others. You look back to make sure nothing has changed. You sigh and look forward to notice that you're next to the caravan already.

The group has come out of their vehicles and gather in one area waiting for the verdict from you and Daryl.

You get off Daryl's motorcycle and  look at Shane and Rick who are stood next to each other. Daryl follows you shortly after.

"So, how's it lookin'?" Shane asks you.
"Like I said earlier. It's empty. Maybe if we're lucky there might be one survival kit." You reply with a sigh crossing your arms in front of you.

The group starts to look at each other in slightly concern. Rick realises this and look at you, straight in the eyes.

"I'm sure there's people in the building" he states, trying to reassure the group.
You sigh, "maybe. But the building is shut tight. No signs of entry."
Rick nods, "okay, but was there anything there?" He asks almost as if he's pleading that theres something.
You sigh again, "I mean there was cameras. Don't know if they're working or not"

Rick smiles with that information and claps his hands together, causing everyone to look at him.

"Well then that's our starting point!" He states in a happy tone.

With that being said, everyone starts heading over to the main building. A few people grab some of their personal belongings but leaving majority back in the vehicles.

"Right make sure you all stay close to each other. That way we have each others backs if anythin' happens." Shane commands.

In a cautious manner, the group starts walking through all the dead walkers on the ground which are surrounded with empty bags and run down tents. You look around and spot what seems to be a family on the floor dead. I hope you guys haven't ended up like this...

Daryl walks up to you noticing you're out of it, "you okay?".
"Oh." You snap out of your thoughts and look over to him, "yeah, all good. Just hope that my parents haven't ended up like this, for Daemons' sake." You sigh.
"Yeah, I hope so too." Daryl mumbles and looks away "I also hope Merle is also not like that, but he's strong so I know he's out there."
You nod you're head, "if anyone can survive in those type of conditions it would be Merle" you say in a reassuring tone.
Daryl smiles at you, appreciating your comforting words.

Whilst you and Daryl are about to continue walking you spot a bright package peaking out of a bag that the family has. You grab the item and smile.

"Who would have thought that uno would survive this thing. Bring some more chaos into our lives" you say happily.
Daryl looks over confused. "The fuck is uno?"
You're eyes widen, "wait what, you've never played uno?!" You say shocked.
"Well no. Didn't have things like that" he answers  sternly.
You shake your head, "you, my friend, are in for a real treat then" you laugh.

Shane looks over to see you and Daryl being quite behind the rest of the group, he sees you laughing with Daryl.

"Hey! I said to stay close together in case something happens!" Shane yells over to you and Daryl.
Daryl glares over to Shane and mumbles, "shut up" .
"Yeah we're not that far away, calm it" you reply.
Shane shakes his head and looks away, clearly annoyed with the situation.
"What's his problem" you mumble to yourself.

The two of you head over to the group with Daryl still keeps a bit of distance to everyone. Finally, the whole group reaches the building which is clearly locked and shuttered. No possible entries anywhere.

"Keep it together. Come on."  Shane looks at the building.

After a few minutes of silence Shane speaks up again,  "Nothing?"
Shane then pounds on door.