Chapter 1

Julie's P.O.V.
Hi, my name is Julie Bay Ogletree Hernandez but everybody calls me Julie. Yeah I know, is so familiar. You might know my parents, my dad is Troy Ogletree, yeah the song writer, raper, singer and youtuber. And as well my mom the ally Brooke ex integrant from fifth harmony, my mom and her bandmates get separate before I was born because the girls were getting marry, or they couldn't perform anymore and in my moms case she was having me. When I grow up I want to be a singer as my mom and dad. I don't have brothers or sisters which most of the people tell me is good. Anyway tomorrow will be my first day at the school in L.A.We move here because here is were most of the time my dad was working and also because all kids at my school bother me just because I was more little than a 13 year old might look.
-Julie, dinner is ready- mom said nocking my door. I ran down stairs, I sit down and start eating spaghetti.
-are you excited for tomorrow?- dad ask
-yeah but at the same time I'm kinda nervous- I said looking down
-honey, I am sure everything will be different this year. Maybe you found the boy- mom said
-MOM!!- I said turning red
-wow ally she stills a little girls- my dad said. I could help but I start laughing
-on day she'll grow up you know right- my mom said kissing my dad
-ew!! Please don't do that!!- I said covering my eyes while they laugh -I think I am going to bed- I said kissing both of their cheek
-love you- I said
-we love you.- mom and dad said. I went to my room, I put my pj's on and I went to bed. I am so excited. I still think I am to young to have a boyfriend... or girlfriend. But I hope I could make new friends. The ones didn't bully me.
-hey i though you were sleep- mommy said entering to my room
-I said I was going to bed not that I was going to sleep- I said making her giggle
-I know you are nervous but I know everything will be okay- she said kissing my forehead
-I can't sleep- I said
-okay try it, close your eyes- mom said, I close my eyes and she ruff my hair which she knows it makes me get sleep.

Angela's P.O.V.
Hello, my name is Angela Cabello Estrabao. I am 12 years old. My name use to be Angela Mahone Cabello, but since my parents get divorced, I change my name got my mom's last names because I didn't want to have anything from my dad, I mean anything.you might ask why don't have the Austin's Mahone last names?? Well He hurt me and my mom a lot an I don't think that could be sorry for. By my luck, I don't look like him, well just in the hair but his hair is almost as my mom's hair, just that his is a little more light. Yeah Austin Mahone is my father, unfortunately. He use to be a good guy but like in every pop star, he start gettin drunk, smoke and doing things bad, he also lie my mom with Becky g, I hope you know who is she. My mom you might know her too, she is Camila Cabello form fifth harmony, well she was from fifth harmony. Now my mom use to write songs for Ariana Grande,Taylor swift, Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato. I don't like to talk about my father to nobody, I mean who will want a father who is in jail. My mom have been my best friend, my cuddle partner, my teacher and my mom and dad at the same time. I admire her so so much, she is so brave because even though she has pass for a hard time she is always there making me smile and raising me, when I grow up I want to be like her, just an incredible woman.
-hi baby I already finish the song, do you want to watch a movie, you know movie pizza, junk food?- she said and I happily nodded running down. -choose the movie while I order the pizza- she said grabbing the phone. I grab our favorite movie which is nemo.
-hey mommy do you need help?- I ask because she was having trouble making the lemonade and the Nutella & banana sandwiches.
-sure baby- she said. I help her make the lemonade while she finish making the rest -hey Angie- she said I look back and she put some Nutella on my nose
-mom!!- I said giggling and trying to kiss her cheek so se could also get cover.
-guess what- she said
-whuuut!!!- I said cleaning my nose
-well one of the songs I wrote for Demi, is write for you- she said kissing my nose
-aw thank mommy- I said hugging her then the doorbell rang. My mom went for the pizza and we both cuddle together watching nemo till I feel myself getting sleep. My mom kiss my head and she whisper an I love you and wish you luck tomorrow. Dammit tomorrow is my first day of school. Don't get me wrong, school is awesome, I always got good grades but I am the normal weird girl who always sat at the end of the classroom with her face cover with a lot of books, I am supposed to go on six grade but I got on year after others because teachers told my mom that I was much intelligent, and that I was prepared to go a year higher. I hope this year could be different. The only reason I don't tell anything of this to my mom is because I don't want to bother her and I want to be brave like her