Ending to re-star

Hi guys, its been a while since the last time i update this story, but a lot of things have happen lately. I don't know if you knew that i get in a church group called Arcoiris (translate: rainbow) and the first days of dicember, i have a encountering with God, i wish i can talk you about it but i cant, you have to live for the moment, its a unique experience and everyone lives it in a different way. So as you can see, what I live change my way of seen life. And then coming back home, camila get away from fifth harmony. I was literally speechless.

Two years ago writing this was my way of hidding from reality, i was an scare girl who didn't want to see what life got her, but know i am different. I am not afraid. I am not alone. I am loved.
I have no idea how to continue this guys, i am so sorry. But i think the best its to erase all my stories. Erase my past. Erase that sad girl and start from 0.
I'll continue writting but of another subjects not of fifth harmony, i want to show you how beautiful is life and that you are not alone, you are loved.
I am creatting another profile, its called @sammy_rainbownizer (im still a harmonizer ;)

I love you guys. Thanks for reading a part of me and i hope i can continue being in touch with you guys in the other profile.

"You are the light, the one who will light the world"