♡December♡

---------------------------------------------------------
🌼(Wednesday 12/1/21) Anatomy- okay so he walked in and I looked at him and I think he might of looked at me like twice I'm not sure..
Heading to the c. lab I was behind him and then he noticed I was behind him and said "hey estrella" and I said *hi Trent* and asked if I had anymore crazy stories and I told him *nothing else interesting happened* and yeah..
Math/computer- glancing and looking if he was talking..he was being adorable
Heading to chapel..he was behind me talking to jack and gavin..
When we got there I sat down but hilton was between us :( so I couldn't sit next to him but he started talking so I looked at him and then he started harassing gavin and I looked at him and he looked at me and we both started laughing!
After chapel I was walking behind him until we got to the dark hallway and he started walking 'next to me' and he started saying how they held him up in the gym for 10 mins I really don't know why..but I asked him when this was and he said it was yesterday and said like I wasn't there idk..
Bible- not in his seat but I glanced like 4 times..
Government- I was looking at him and then he would look at me and I would look away..oh and he started talking about how they should write the names of people who haven't prayed yet and cross them out and then he turned to me and said "don't worry estrella I'm not going to write your name" "I'm not going to make you pray" (or something like that) HE'S SO SWEET!!! I just smiled at him.. :)
Lunch- I texted him :p (are you proud of me!) (I was still nervous) but anyways I texted him *hey guess what* and he said "what" and I told him we almost died and he said "omg" "what happened" and I told him *I'll tell you in class* and he said "I got to hear this" and I told him *oh yeah* so that was that..
Heading to english we walked next to each other and we talked about what happened..like how I messaged him and he said how if harrison ended up hurting one of us he would beat him up..oh and he called me his girl again 🤪 and we continued to walk next to each other until we got to class
English- nothing much we just looked at each other and I would look at him if he was talking..he didn't sit beside me he sat in the desk all the way in the back on my left but yeah..
Heading out he was behind me but yeah that was today!!
---------------------------------------------------------
🌼(Thursday 12/2/21) Anatomy- he was already at his desk when I walked in..and he started talking about how he liked babies and some other stuff and we just kept making eye contact 🦋
Math/computer- looking and glancing
Heading up the stairs Trent asked me if I had anymore crazy stories and I told him no..
Bible- not in his seat :( but I glanced like twice
Government- looked at him while he was talking and he kept looking at me 🦋
Heading to the parking lot he was behind me..
Heading up the stairs to english we walked next to each other!! And he asked if we almost didn't die again and I told him nooo.. and we continued to walk next to each other until class..
English- nothing much I can't really look or glance at him bc he sat at the desk in the back..
Heading out he held the door open for me and said "holding the door for estrella" and I said *thank you* and we walked next to each other and I told him how cookout was out of chicken nuggets and he said he wanted to go there but figured they were out..then I was about to walk out the door to leave and before I did he said "see ya estrella" and I said *bye Trent* and I waved at him :) but yeah that was today!!
---------------------------------------------------------
🌼(Friday 12/3/21) Anatomy-AHHHHHH!!!
Okay so I was at my desk when he came in and I looked at him while he was coming to his desk and he said "sup estrella" and I said *hi Trent* and he sat down..then a few minutes later abby had to charge her laptop so Trent moved to her desk and then he said he didn't want to sit there so he sat behind gabby..(I have a good view of him)
Math/computer- looking.. glancing the usual
Heading up the stairs I think he was behind me just a bit far bc I could hear his keys..
Bible- not in his seat but glanced a couple of times and looked at him bc he was speaking..
Government- I came in and then gavin came in and then Trent came in..and then gavin left so we were alone (I was freaking out) but then more people came in..but other than that I just looked at him and he would look at me sometimes.. oh and he started talking about his yk what..*cough*cough* curved *cough*cough*
Going down the stairs Trent was walking next to me and said "sup estrella" and I said *hi Trent* and bette was there too and he said hi to her.. anyways! We walked next to each other and when we reached the end of the side walk I asked if I could eat lunch with him..and he said "yeah you can eat lunch with me" YAY I DID IT!!!! I ASKED HIM IF I COULD EAT LUNCH WITH HIM!! so yeah I got in his car and he said he wasn't expecting a lunch buddy (or something like that) and yeah..and we drove to subway..he asked me if I wanted anything and I told him no..and then he said I'm going to get u a cookie and yeah he got me a cookie!!! AHHHGG HE BOUGHT ME A COOKIE!!! IM SO HAPPY!!! He is the literally sweetest guy ever!! And yeah we just talked and stuff and we kept making eye contact! UGH HIS GREEN EYES!!! And yeah we continued talking in the parking lot and he just talked about his family and stuff and he said how I can leave so I won't be late to class but I told him I'm going to wait for him (bc I'm not rude) then we walked all the way to class together!
English- he sat in the desk right next to mine on my left! And I would look at him if he was talking and he told olivia she should smile more like me..and then they were talking about the play at school and Trent said how I should play cinderella and I was like nooo... And yeah that was class! Oh and he asked for a pen.. so I gave him my dark blue one!
Heading out we walked next to each other and asked about my weekend and stuff and I told him next weekend I'm going to the beach and yeah before we left he said "see ya estrella" and I said *bye Trent* and waved at him! But yeah that was today!!!
---------------------------------------------------------
🌼(Saturday 12/4/21) AHHHHHHGHGHHHHHHH!!!!! HE SENT ME A POST ON IG!!!! It was of some dudes reacting to some people cosplaying and I asked him how he finds them and he said "it just happens" "I don't know" and I just sent him 😭😭 but yeah!!!! (5:32) AHHHHH!! HE SENT ME ANOTHER POST!!!! WTFFFF?!?! TIMMY 😭
---------------------------------------------------------
🌼(Sunday 12/5/21) (8:20) OMGGGGF!!! WTFFFF?!!! okay okay I'll explain..sooo! He finally texted me back at 11 at night! (Last night btw) saying "he reminds me of eli" so then I texted him *omg I hear it now 😭* so yeah..OMGFYXJGVJHFH?? HES JUST TEXTED ME BACK!! Saying "yeah lol 😂😂😂" jgugifdbydx?!?! (4:10) okay so I was feeling yk confident 🤪🔪 sooo I sent him a link to a tiktok that was about like this dead raccoon with a get well balloon tied to it and he said "omg 😂" and I said *I thought it was funny* and he said "the get well got me" and I said *yeah 😭* but yeah!!!
---------------------------------------------------------
🌼(Monday 12/6/21) okay so I had a dream but Trent wasn't in it but he was mentioned..so what happened was that I was sitting in a chair then eli was like 'everyone is going crazy about you and Trent' 'do you like him' and I told him *I'm not answering that* and then ansley was like 'i wanna know' and yeah! Anatomy- I was at my desk when he walked in he looked so angelic! Then he asked what chapter we were in and I told him 6..(he smiled when he asked!) And then asked me if I had a good weekend and I nodded my head and he started talking about some pictures he had to send..
Heading down the stairs I was behind him and he started talking to me..he asked if I went partying and I told him no that I didn't have a party to go to..
Math/computer- looking and glancing
Bible- glanced like 5 times
Government- looked if he was talking..
Heading into the building we walked next to each other!
English- okay so!! I was just listening to him and looking..THEN!! he sat on the desk right next to mine!! And we started talking about his weekend and how he was going to make me some british tea cakes and then about fortnite and some other game he used to play..then he went back to his desk.. like a minute before we could leave he said "me and estrella bout to bust out of here" and I said *yeah* and then he asked if I got my car and I said *nooo*
THEN!! OMG NO BC I SWEAR IM GOING TO KMS!!! OKAY SO!! I was waiting at my locker like usual..then Trent stayed longer than he usually does (which I found a bit sus) then he asked what I'm doing this weekend (which I found odd bc he only asks me this on Friday) so I told him *I'm going to the beach* and asked for the rest of the week and I think I told him I'm not doing anything...THEN THE MOMENT I SWEAR I WAS GOING TO DIE ON THE SPOT!! HE ASKED ME IF I WANTED TO GO AND EAT LUNCH! AND NO not like lunch for school like an actual lunch date outside of school!! But I told him that I can't bc of my parents..but I told him that I could eat lunch with him tomorrow and he said okay and he went to the bathroom and then he came out and said "see ya estrella" and I said *bye Trent* and then asked asked me who I'm waiting on and I said my sister so yeah THAT WAS TODAY!!! I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE!!! IM GOING ON AN ACTUAL DATE WITH TRENT TOMORROW AND IM NOT READY!!!! AHSJHDISJBXJSKKEJ?!!??!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------
🌼(Tuesday 12/7/21) I had a dream about Trent I think..I don't remember it but all I remember was that my entire grade was playing paintball or something idk..but yeah! Before class started I saw him get out of his car and he was behind me (but still kinda far away) all the way to class!
Anatomy- when we both sat down and he turned to me and said "what up estrella" and I said *sup Trent* and he was asking if I had a good day and I just nodded..then luke said 'Trents happy.. somethings wrong' and we both laughed and then the teacher said to put our phones up on the table..so I put mine in my pocket and he laughed at me!
Heading to and down the stairs he was behind me and then walked next me! And he said hi to me and then asked if I wanted to eat lunch with him and I nodded my head and him and I told him I would yesterday..
Math/computer- looking and glancing the norm..
Bible- I walked in and he was over at max and jesse's table and was talking to them for a bit and then I thought he was going back to his table bc he went behind me 🦋 but no he sat in mckenzie's seat and started talking to me! He asked if I still wanted to eat lunch with him and of course I nodded and then he asked what we were talking in the c. lab and I told him what we were talking about (my face was turning red..I could feel it) ..and then he had to go back to his seat and I said bye to him..
Government- looking if he was talking
When I was going out the door I heard max say to Trent 'why you in such a hurry' and then I think I heard michael say something about making out I'm not sure...
Going to the parking lot he was behind me and then went infront of me talking to parson..and then parson went away and we walked together to his car! YES I ATE LUNCH WITH HIM AGAIN!! we got in and helped me put my bookbag in the backseat..and yeah we talked about katelyn and jack and then about the state trooper while going to hardee's and then some other stuff I can't remember and I kept getting butterflies every time I would look at him bc I would start imaging things that would never happen..
We walked into the building and to class together!
English- nothing much just looking at him when he was talking
Heading out I don't think we walked together but before he left he said "see ya estrella" and I said "bye Trent" and I waved at him.. but yeah that was today!!
---------------------------------------------------------
🌼(Wednesday 12/8/21) Anatomy- he walked in and I looked at him..then he sat down and turned to me and asked how my day was and I said *good* and then we had to go to the worship center and he was behind me for a bit..
After the program I was waiting at the door to get in so I could get my stuff..then Trent came and talked to me about how he fell asleep during it and stuff..
Leaving my locker and going down the stairs (to the c. lab) we walked next to each other and talked about idk what..
Math/computer- looking and glancing..
Bible- he was over at jesse's table and the teacher told him to go sit down he walked behind me 🦋
Government- nothing much didn't really glance bc we had a test..
In the parking lot infront of the building he came over to me and said "sup estrella" and I said *sup Trent* and then he asked if we almost crashed and I told him that me and gabby almost died (bc we almost got ran over) and how it happened..then he held the door open for me 🥴🦋 (of course I said thank you) and yeah we walked together all the way to our lockers and to class!
English- looking at him if he spoke..oh and he collected the papers and he took mine and he said "a 90" and I just nodded my head..
At my locker he waited a bit until luke left and then came up to me and said "see ya tomorrow estrella" (he looked so adorable his eyes brighter and that gorgeous smile of his) and I said "bye Trent" and waved at him... But yeah that was today!!!!