When holy roman Empire leaves and comes

Holy Roman Empire- Italy Italy come here.

Italy- Yes what is it?

I'm sorry Italy but i must leave you for a while. 

Italy- Why a must you a leave a me . (cries)

Holy Roman Empire- I'm sooo sorry .....That I I have to hurt you.

please forgive me and remember I will come back .. I promise even though I will should never come back.

...........Please forgive me and again and never forget what I do is not your fault.

Italy - Yes ....... I ask you to promise me that you will come home safe no matter If you feel shame because you hurt me.

(Holy Roman Empire leaves and finds Teutanic knight)

Holy Romann Empire- Come with me

I am your brother 

.Teutanic kniht- My brother......Brother

I am leaveing you .Teutanic knight- I will come back soon I promise. Just like I promised Ital

.Teutanic knigh- What do you mean promised Italy

Holy Romann Empire- Never mind never mind 

Bye

(Holy roman empire leaves and Prussia comes in )

Prussia - .Teutanic knight  Holy Roman Empire will come back .

Teutanic knigh-your right

(Pussia leaves  and finds Sopain and France)

This is my little bro 

Germany- This is were i must say ibsteaad of Hello to Sopain and France but bye to you my big brother.

( Germany leaves and Russia finds Italy0

Don't you worry Italy you our not anlone, anymore. The holy roman empire and my brother Germany left me. Just as The holy roman empire left you. .....I tell you my brother Germany and The holy Roman Empire will come back. He promised you didn't he.

Itaky- Yes he will come back.....Then me and Holly roman Empire and Germany can make pasta toghther even you maybe Prussia and his brotjer and you Russia  .. Once they come back We make pasta together. 

Russia - If i have time

Italy Yeah Pasta time son!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(taly leaves and Holy roman Empire finds Italy about 4 years later)

I am home Italu

Italy- You Didn't break your promise to me........ (hugs Holy roman empire)

Grabs Holy roman Empire Lets mAKE PASTA WITH Germany , and Prussia and his BROTHER AND YOU!!!!!

iTALY- lets go.