The Urgent Situation

"The moment I heard and saw her I'm frozen in fear. I can't believe what I saw, she captured my friends, she's supposed to be our senior, one of us, I have no idea what corrupted her to be like that. A sweet senpai now turned to someone I fear and want to avoid, All those accidents, she's behind all of it, I have to inform the HQ immediately, I'm running at full speed now hoping she won't catch me"

That's what Noel was thinking while escaping Haachama, she would run to the HQ to inform the staff and members about this. At this point, she's extremely terrified, and even with injuries, she ran with all her strength as if she was chased by her worst nightmare.

Hololive HQ 8:15 pm

A loud bang was heard from the door of the main office, the other members are there and were pretty shocked by the sound followed by Noel's entrance and injury. The members start being concerned about what's going on.

A-Chan: Noel! What happened to you?

Noel: It's Haato-senpai. She's behind all this. She attacked me.

A-Chan: Haato...? Akai Haato's behind all this? What...?

Towa: Noel, sit here, don't move, we need to treat your wounds, take a deep breath.

Noel: Right... She hit me real hard.

Matsuri: Okay, this is really bad.

The other holomembers start treating Noel's wound, they are also filled with disbelief knowing Akai Haato is behind all this, but they can't deny it. After some time cleaning her wound, the others applied some bandages on her, now the recap of what happened would begin.

A-Chan: So... You and the other gen 3 investigated Aqua's mansion, then Haato appear out of nowhere and attacked all of you, but you managed to escape?

Noel: Yes... I don't know why she betrayed us, but she's dangerous, I didn't know her powers are that strong either. That might be the first time I saw her power in action.

Suisei: Haato huh... Haato?? Wow, all these times. Hahaha!

Towa: Do you think this is funny? Our friends are captured by a betraying member and you think it's funny?

Suisei: No. It's probably not, right? This is very terrible.

Towa: This could've been avoided if we all act nicer to her ever since she joined.

Noel: I'm sure we tried our best to act nice to her Towa. She's probably mind-controlled or something that made her do this...

Suisei: I'm sorry, this is very funny, it's so funny that I wished it isn't.

Towa: Sui-chan... What the heck is wrong with you?!

Suisei: Oh come on Towa, where's your devil side? All these times, everyone's calling you TMT because you are NOT fit to be a devil.

Towa: You...

A-Chan: Suisei. Don't be like that.

Suisei: We're Hololive. We can stream stuff and entertain our fans and all, but that thing out there. That's the hardest one to deal with. How do you guys plan on beating her?

Azki: Together.

Suisei: We'll lose.

Azki: Then we do it together too.

Towa: ENOUGH! I'm done with this. Haato is still out there and we have no idea what she'll do, I'm going to face her directly and talk to her.

A-Chan: No! It's too dangerous, please just settle down.

Towa: I have no intentions of settling down! Akai Haato did all this and she's still out there!

Noel: NO! Don't leave!

A-Chan: Noel, don't. You're still recovering from your wounds. Kanata, stop Towa!

As soon as A-Chan ordered Kanata to stop Towa, she immediately nods and runs to chase Towa, Towa would leave the HQ and use her ability to travel to a designated location as she will. Kanata would catch up to Towa only to be told "Don't try to stop me, Kanata." By Towa, Kanata would run to Towa but she would disappear before Kanata manage to catch up. Worried and disappointed, Kanata would go back to the HQ and report what happened to A-Chan. A-chan would try to track Towa's phone and communication lines but it seems like she turned it off, making the situation a lot harder.

A-Chan:.. we have no choice. We can't lose more members. We need to stick together, I'll see what I can do for now. You guys should sleep in the HQ until this problem is solved. It's not safe out there. There should be a large bedroom on the bottom floor of the HQ, rest there but keep your guards up.

Noel: But... How do we know that Haato isn't just going to attack the HQ? What about Towa...? Is she gonna be okay...? I know we can't afford to lose anyone again but...

A-Chan: I don't think it's likely for her to attack the HQ immediately. I've analyzed this a few times, from her attack pattern, I think she would only attack at certain times and on a small group or at least one member. She might change tactics but this is the safer place to stay. If you guys walk back home, there's a high chance she'll attack you guys...

Noel: What should we do in case she attacks us suddenly in the HQ...?

Suisei: I don't think she will. The manager is right. She's not the type who would strike all of us at the same time. But in case that happens. We will fight.

Noel: What are you talking about Sui-senpai? You have no idea what she's capable of.

Suisei: Just stick to the plan. This HQ will be our last stand.

Kanata: You should've not acted mean to Towa before... What if this is the last time we see her...?

Suisei: She will be fine. We will follow the manager's order for now. I'm sure Sora would do the same if she's here.

A-Chan: Alright... Keep your guards up. I'll make an announcement to all Hololive members to be careful when and stay away from Haato for now.