-

TW: Blunt words

Bloody Past🔫

🥀

"So, this is you child?" Said by the old man with a big smirk on his face.

"She's indeed very beautiful, isn't she?" It was said proudly by your mother. "She certainly is! I mean, just by looking at the mother-" the old man stopped and smile.

Your mother just giggle. She kneeled in front of you and hold your both shoulder while smiling. "Honey, he'll be your guide for a while."

"You're going to return, right?"

"Of course I will, how could I not?"

~

That's the last time you saw your mom. It irritates you because she never returned. She just let you feel hell while you were at that old man's place.

You'll never forget how he made you do whatever he wanted. You can't go through the day without getting bruises all over your body. He starved you to death and even forced you to drink toilet water. You're only 10 years old when your life begins to fall into pieces.

You endure everything for five years. You rarely eat or drink. When you are on the verge of dying, he rushes you to the hospital, and if you recover, he will torture you again. He never let you die because he enjoys seeing you cry blood. He's a psychopath.

You tried to escape, but he just kept on finding you.

You have nowhere to go, and you even meet bad people on the street who beat you to death. You have no idea how you managed to survive after everything that happened to you.

~

You're in the old man's room, looking for his gun. You have a bruises all over your body that's why it is hard for you to move. Good thing he left the house. You can't just take it anymore, you have to end this bullshit before this bullshit end you. You don't want to die this way.

You finally found a gun and a knife. Lucky you because he left it here, well poor him because it is going to be his end. You know to yourself that it's a sin to kill, but you don't give a fuck about it anymore.

You just sat on the floor in front of the door. You want to surprise him with a bullet in his. You want to make sure that he's gonna saw your smiling face while seeing him dying.

Your in pain right now and you're having a hard time to breath. You haven't eaten nor drink yet. The last time you eat was last week. Damn that old man for making me feel this way.

After a few hours, you finally can hear footsteps heading to the room. You get ready and hold the gun tightly.

"Surprise, bitch" you said as you shot him

He's eyeing you while he is slowly laying on the floor. You gave him your biggest smile and showing how happy you are seeing him like this. But you're not done yet.

You took out the knife and you started to stab him again and again. You're now smiling like a psychopath, looking at his body showering with his own blood.

"What a satisfying moment" you said as you lay on his bed.

You stand and decided to clean yourself and leave this house. As you clean yourself, you can't stop thinking about the suffering that you've been through. You didn't notice the tears slowly falling on your cheeks.
Your mother used to say that always forgive because god forgives, well too bad you're not god and you will never forgive them.

After you clean yourself you take his money and you immediately leave the house. You don't know where to go but first you have to eat.

People are now looking at you, some of them with disgust and some with sympathy. You glare at them. "You bitches want this bruises? Come and I'll give you plenty of this." You emotionless said. You paid for the food and eat it. This is probably the first time you ate a real food.

While you're eating your food there's a guy who's looking at you. It is like if you punch him he'll cry but at the same time he also looks tough, he have this intimidating aura. "The hell you lookin' at?" He just leave after you spoke.  "The fuck is wrong with him."

~

You're still carrying that traumatic past. You cry in your sleep and still having a nightmare about it. After you escape you never trust anyone.  As you promised to yourself that you will never gonna experience that hell again.

_______