I want you🔞

REMINDER:
THIS STORY IS NOT AND WILL NEVER BE SUITABLE FOR YOUNG AUDIENCES! BE MINDFUL AND RESPONSIBLE. DON'T BE A BRAT, YOU KNOW YOUR AGE, YOU'RE NOT STUPID TO FORGET THAT YOU ARE A MI-FUCKING-NOR.

Ps: sorry for making you wait too long, I was so busy :)))

***

"I want you"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" You're so confused about what Mikey just said.

He pulls you away from everyone. Now that you two are outside the café, he speaks.

"I hate seeing you with someone."

"You gotta be kidding me. After all that you did, you're gonna say this to me? What do you think am I?"

"You made me do it."

"Fuck you. You're accusing me of being a psychopath?"

"We're both psychopaths. You've done worse for crying out loud."

"You're driving me crazy in a very wrong way." You just sigh. "You know what I don't want to deal with this right now. I'm not really in the mood to see your faces. "

You started walking back to the café and pull Ran away from them. You point the gun at them showing no emotions at all. They can't just call for you and do whatever they want, that's bullcrap. You just want peace of mind even for a short time but this bitches seem to be stupid enough to not understand what it means to let you have peace. You don't even understand what's the point of this at all. They started this crap and now they're the ones who are seeking revenge? What an actual fuck.

You know that you're being one-sided right now but you know yourself better than anyone and you know when to begin and when to end this shit and you're not yet about to end this because you're still enjoying. The last man standing will be a woman and that's you.

They're about to follow the two of you but Mikey stopped them. If he really wants you then prove it.

You're about to open the car door in the driver's seat but Ran stopped you and instead open the door himself and drove.

"You don't have to do that, really" He said while driving.

"Do what?"

"You made them stop from killing me."

"Bitch I didn't stop them because of you, I stopped them so no one will die there."

He chuckled. "Yeah, right"

A moment of silence has overcome the two of you before Ran decided to speak again.

"You're not yet telling me your plan, so what's going on inside your head?"

"It's a surprise, don't ruin it."

"I won't"

"Then stop asking" You look outside the window and noticed something "This is neither the way at your place nor mine."

"It's a surprise, don't ruin it"

"Oh really?" You sarcastically said.

Just looking outside makes you calm, the scenery is just perfect for relaxing. I can see a mountain and some farm animals. You just start to realize what's going on when the car stooped. What the fuck?!

"What the fuck are we doing here?"

"Get on the back" He commanded you.

"What? Why?"

"Stop asking just get in the back" You rolled your eyes as you get in the back and wait for him to explain what is going on

Instead of him explaining to you what is happening he grabbed your neck and kiss your lips hungrily. You tried pushing him but he's dominant since he's on top of you so you weren't able to move. You're so confused about what's going on right now but in the end, you just let him do what he wants.

He gently pushes you to the backseat and continued kissing you as you lay there. His hands are traveling on your lower body part giving you a tingling sensation making you moan.

"I know how much you like it" He said in between your deep kisses. "I know that you crave for it"

You unbutton his shirt and start kissing his neck down to his abs and he moaned your name using his attractive deep voice. Damn, that turns me on. You said in your head. How can this man be this hot?

You're thinking a bit much and didn't even realize that his fingers are caressing your clit which made you moan even louder.

"You like that?" He whispered in your ear. He licked the tip of your ear giving you more pleasure. "That's right, moan for daddy"

When you are about to cum he stopped and sat in front of you.

"Play with it, let me watch how you play with that pussy" You started rubbing your clit, pleasuring yourself. "There you go, play with it. Spread that legs and let me eat that pussy of yours." You spread your legs and he started lapping it making you go crazy as his tongue circled around your gem.

"Ohh yes, fuck" You moaned.

He stopped lapping you "Rub that pussy to my face, rub it hard" He didn't stop until you came into his face "Let me drink that pussy juice.. Ahh, fuck"

You held onto his hair while he continues savoring your pussy making you go crazy over it. Even though you came he didn't stop making your legs shake.

"Fucking hell, Ran" You moan as he starts slowing down.

"Turn over and bend your knees and let me fuck you hard" He slowly rubbed his dick on your pussy. "Spread your legs wider for me, baby. Let daddy do the work" He whispered

"Ahh, fuck. Do it faster, mmm" you moaned

"Mmm, yes. That's a good girl. Let me hit that spot" He started moaning while thrusting. "Give that fucking pussy to me, yes, mmm, fuck you're so good"

His thrust became more fast and more aggressive making you two moan like crazy and not minding anything but each other's company.

"You want to fuck me?" You two switch and you are on top of him. "Yes, that's all yours. Use me. Show me how you use that cock. Fuck me hard"

You start pounding on top of him hard making him groan even more. You two came already but didn't stop.

"Get on your side and raise your one leg. Let daddy fuck you until you can't walk" You get on your side and raise your leg just like what he said to you. He thrust faster than earlier and whenever you squeeze his cock he moans even louder.

"Ohh, fuck me. Ran, fuck" Your eyes are starting to roll back in your head because he fuck do good.

"You're so fucking tight!" He starts thrusting hard as he is about to cum " Yes, yes, yes, that's right. Make daddy cum. Squeeze it hard."

You both came at the same time and he flop beside you. He was about to say something but his phone rang.

"Fuck. What do you want?"

"You're so fucking gross, brother" He laughs "Be thankful that I was the only one who can hear your moans"

"Fuck! Are you kidding me?" Ran said, frustrated.

"Forget about it, we need to talk about something important."