Doomed

Ran is outside the car talking with his brother while you're taking a nap since it looks like they're talking about some important things that you really couldn't care less about.

"How the fuck did you hear that?!" Ran almost yelled out loud

"I might've put a small camera in your car" He almost whispered

"WTF?"

"But don't worry I didn't see anything since the camera got underneath your clothes, and I didn't listen to the whole thing. Imagine how traumatized I was hearing my brother moan like crazy" He laughed

Ran sighed "So, what's so important thing that you want to talk about?"

The other line became silent for a moment, seems like Rindou is trying to get everything together before telling it to Ran

"I am just gonna warn you about Mikey"

"What about him?" Ran ask

"The Mikey that you saw earlier was not the Mikey is whenever you guys are not around."

"Can you elaborate that shit" Ran losing his patience

"Mikey is planning on killing Y/N by himself. He even plans about killing you in front of her since you are a traitor. You know how much he hates traitors right? I want to fight beside you but I think it's better this way for you to know what's gonna happen next"

Ran brushed his palm on his face out of frustration. He does believe that you can protect yourself but Mikey is different. He's strong and knowing that Mikey is losing it Ran doesn't think it's a good idea for you to do this alone. Mikey is not just strong he's crazy strong especially when he's mad.

Ran looked at the car where you're in right now. He's scared at the thought that he might lose you, he can't afford that.

"Give me an update every time he comes up with a new plan," He said. "Don't get caught"

He hangs up and gets inside the car. After putting his seatbelt on he looked at your face.

He cupped your cheeks "I'm gonna love you even if it kills me" He kiss you gently on your head

Ran started driving home. He's been thinking about you, Mikey, Bonten and so many things that are enough to make him frustrated. He's also worried about his brother getting caught, he doesn't want his brother to be put in danger.

Ran sighed and just continued driving with one hand while his other hand is on the window. His attention drew to his phone since it was ringing. He answered it

"Where are you right now?!" Rindou asked but didn't even let him answer "Fuck! Mikey is on his way to you, I forgot to tell you that we also put a tracker in your car so don't go to your house!"

"I don't think they're gonna go to my house," Ran said while looking at the car who parked in front of them

A loud noise woke you up and you saw the front glass of the car broken. You look outside and you saw Mikey and others standing there. There are Kakucho and Takeomi smoking cigarettes while leaning on the car. Koko on the other hand seems busy counting the money inside the bag. And here Mikey and Sanzu are in front of our car pointing the gun at us.

"This bitches are really not gonna stop, huh," You said while secretly loading your two guns. "Be prepared, we're not going with them unless they drink their own blood."

Ran nodded and hold his gun. You step out of the car and face them.

"Sorry, we can't really let you go," Sanzu said sarcastically.

"Fuck you," You said and shoot his arm where he was holding his gun.

Before Mikey shoots you, you shot his hand where exactly his gun was. You turn your attention to Takeomi and Kakucho and shot them both at the same time.

"Fuck! Where's my gun!" Takeomi said and entered the car, Kakucho did the same thing

Without thinking twice, you stand in front of their car and begin pulling the trigger until there is no bullet coming out. You noticed the three of them slowly raising their heads as you looked at the car.

"Lucky bastards"

Ran get the guns out of Sanzu and Mikey's hands. Without even realizing it Ran is now laying on the ground. You're loading your gun and suddenly felt a sharp pain in your back. Sanzu just stabbed you and you look behind you saw Mikey stepping on Ran's head. Ran is unconscious and Mikey just won't stop stepping on his fucking head!

You kicked Sanzu's head and Ran towards Mikey to punch him but he dodged it. You look at Ran once again before attacking Mikey but he just keeps on dodging your attacks same goes for you, every time he attacks you dodged it, barely dodge it. You never see him like this for fucking sake he looks like he's not breathing but still strong. He just keeps on hitting you and as the time goes by you're becoming tired but you didn't let it eat you.

You pushed Mikey as hard as you can and luckily he almost falls and it gave you an opening to kick his face. You jump and gave your full force in your feet and kick his head making him throw to the ground. His head started bleeding and you inhaled a large amount of air and exhaled slowly.

The others are just looking at the two of you fight as if you two aren't human. You let out a disbelief look seeing Mikey stand up as if nothing fucking happened! He slowly looked at you with his eyes full of resentment and ready to kill you.
You look around trying to find something to fight against him and luckily there's a gun on the ground and you pick it up. You shot his stomach but dodged it so his arm was shot instead.

"Fuck no bullets? Lucky me" You sarcastically said

When you raise your head you saw Mikey running towards you 'damn, he looks creepy as fuck'

You dodge his punch and grab the back of his neck and smash his face on the hood of their car where Kakucho, Koko, and Takeomi are in. You let out a huge smirk while smashing Mikey's face while looking at the three of them. It made you too happy that you forgot Mikey can still attack you, that's when he punch you in the face so hard making you spit blood and throw you away from him.

You tried to stand up but Mikey kicked your face. "Damn it, I think my face just got dislocated," You said while spitting blood.

The four of them stopped Mikey from killing you but it looks like he's having a hard time listening so you stand up and attack him, you dodge his punch and kick him on the back making his face slap the ground. 

But since he's fast he turns the table again and he's on top of you punching your face, but when he's about to punch you for the third time they immediately stopped him, and luckily he stopped. Well, the last thing you want is to get your pretty face ruined.

They bring Ran inside the car and so do you. 

"Fuck you, Mikey. I hope you grow a dick on your forehead" You said slowly as you started to feel the pain in your back where Sanzu stabbed you.

"This woman is unbelievable," Koko said and Kakucho agreed.