Chapter 2-It hit me

Cece's POV

I took the long way to get to my local grocery just so I wouldn't have to go back to my house so quickly. I started thinking about everything and mainly what's going to happen when I get older? What does my future hold with such a life like this? All I knew was I had to get out, and I had to get out fast if I wanted to stop being treated like a rag doll and wanted a change in my life. I finally reached the grocery store and walked in, taking out the long list my mother threw at me. "OKAAYYY lets see here" I said as I grabbed a cart from the corner of the store and went through the list. I grabbed some Cocoa Puffs, some milk, and cookies. I looked back at the list and screamed. "OH GOD"! I dropped the list an covered my eyes. On the list my mom wrote "condoms" with a smiley face in the corner. "That's just NASTY"! I said as I picked up the list and went to the unmentionable isle. "Extra extra small should do just fine". I said ad I smirked. I places it in the cart and moved along. I knew that was risky but oh well might a well enjoy this. I heard some screams and laughter in the middle of the store but just shrugged it off thinking it was probably teenagers goofing off. I sighed and kept walking to the next isle. I went to go go grab some turkey when I saw something running my way, and all I remember is blacking out.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Mkay so I haven't updated in a while ik:( I just have wayy too much hw and right now I just blew off hw just to write this crappy chappie:/ I'll try to write better and more especially on weekends:) BYE POOPIES!