Chapter 2

The school bell rang indicating that the first period of the day was over. Every girl instantly ran over to Niall's desk and instantly started flirting. I would've gone over to him, but he probably wouldn't even notice me. I sighed as I gathered my books and walked out of the class.

I pushed past people, on my way to my locker where I always meet up with Abigail, Natalia, and Maria.

When I arrived there, I saw Natalia squealing and jumping and saying something to Abigail and Maria. When she saw me, she ran over to me and took my hands into hers and started jumping around.

"I'm so happy, Fizzy!" she squealed out as she continued jumping around.

"Wait, why are you so happy?" I said in confusion.

"Liam asked me out!" she cried out.

"I'm so happy for you!" I said as I hugged her. She hugged me back tightly. I sort of already knew it was going to happen anyways. Natalia always told me about how he flirts with her often in class and they walk through school sometimes, talking and joking around.

I let Natalia hug me tightly for a few more seconds before I let go of her and looked at her seriously, "He better treat you right otherwise I swear I'll kick his balls several times. Don't do anything stupid."

Natalia can be really gullible. On April Fools Day, everybody would always prank her and she fell for every single one of them. Same with her sex life. She slept with some boys from school, thinking that they would call her back later. On the day after that, you'd probably already know what would happen.

Natalia scoffed, "Okay, mother." she said, crossing her arms.

I shrugged, "That's how best friends treat each other. You should've got used to it by now." I smirked at her.

"So I heard there's this new student in school. People said he was in history which was where you were in." Abigail said. "Is he hot?"

"He is so fucking hot," I said, going back to the time when I first saw him. I heard Niall's Irish accent from behind me and turned around to see girls surrounding him, Harry, Liam, Louis, and Zayn. "There he is."

"Whoa, he is hot." Abigail stared at him in awe. "So many girls are surrounding him."

"Yeah," I huffed out, crossing my arms, suddenly turning grumpy for some reason.

"Is someone jealous?" Maria teased as she ruffled my hair.

"What's up with people ruffling my hair?" I huffed out, fixing it. "And no, I'm not." I crossed my arms. Am I?

"Aw, look she is jealous! Look at her!" Abigail laughed. "Don't worry, you'll get him," Abigail said, hugging me.

"Yeah, right. There are already tons of girls who like him. Why would he choose me out of everyone?" I argued. "He probably doesn't even know I exist, there's no point in trying." I sighed out, shrugging off Abigail's grip.

"You never know." Maria said reassuringly, patting me on the back. "I mean you are hot, why wouldn't he like you?"

"Me? Hot? No, I don't think so," I scoffed. The annoying thing is that Abigail, Natalia, and Maria keeps on telling me I'm really pretty. They're probably just saying that to make me feel better about myself. "I'm average, I guess."

"Are you kidding me? I'd totally bang you." Natalia said, laughing after.

"Lesbo," I giggled.

"What? I'm not lesbian. I like dicks not chicks. Okay? Okay." Natalia said, laughing.

The bell rang and we all said bye to each other and I went to Algebra with Maria.