Chapter 3

"He's right there! Go talk to him!" Natalia said, pushing me lightly to the direction to Niall.

We are currently in school, in Art class, Natalia making me talk to Niall.

"No! I don't know what to say to him!" I said, not moving.

"Just say hi!" Natalia said, pushing me harder.

"Stop!" I groaned out.

She pushed me especially hard this time and I ended up falling to the ground on my butt.

"Natalia!" I screamed out. "My butt!"

Natalia and the rest of my class starting laughing their asses off.

I swear all I ever get in my life is a hurt butt or ruffled hair. Why can't I get unlimited pizza and money instead? Life is unfair.

In the corner of my eyes, I saw someone stretch their hand out to me. I looked up, seeing Niall.

He was looking down at me right in the eyes. I couldn't help but stare into his crystal blue eyes for a moment before snapping out of it and took hold of his hand as he pulled me up.

"You okay, Felicite?" he said, chuckling a little.

God, his chuckle could cure cancer.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine," I said, probably blushing hard. "Thanks." He nodded, smiled, then walked away.

Luckily, everyone stopped laughing. I didn't notice since all my focus was on a certain blonde Irish boy.

Natalia came up to me, grinning. "See? That wasn't so hard."

"I hate you." I said, laughing a little. "You abused my butt!"

"Yeah, but it was worth it, wasn't it?"

I nodded, can't helping but smiling hard.

-

"How was your date with Liam last night?" I said as I leaned on my locker.

"So good." Abigail said, sighing dreamily, smiling like a cheshire cat.

Yep. She's whipped.

"That's great! Where did he take you?" Maria asked Abigail as we all started walking to the cafeteria.

"We went to this fancy Italian restaurant and we talked a lot. After that, he drove me home and walked me to my front door and kissed me before I went inside."

I swear she looks like that heart-eyes emoji.

"Aw, that's so cute!" Natalia squealed. "I want someone like Liam."

"Hands off, woman. He's mine." Abigail said as she flicked Natalia's forehead.

"Owie." Natalia pouted as she rubbed her forehead. "I said I wanted someone like Liam, not him, dumb butt."

"I know, I just wanted to flick your forehead."

"I hate you."

"You love me."

I have the weirdest friends in the world.

-

"Bye, guys! Try not to miss me too much!" I said as I got on my bike and started pedaling.

"No problem!" I heard Natalia shout out.

I turned my head and stuck my tongue out, flipping my middle finger up at her.

Luckily, my mom bought me a bike so I didn't have to walk home anymore. Finally. I hate walking. Why can't we just fly anywhere we want like Peter Pan? God should've created us with super powers.