Of Oversharing and Obnoxiousnous ( Oneshot 1)

A/N - While I was reading enemies and endings and the other books in the series I found places where I could make my spin on the story. Here is one part from enemies and endings that I decided to edit and extend. Hope you like it!

Rory's POV:

"You know why you're really angry right?" Said Lena

I nodded. I indeed did know why I really was angry at Chase. This was Lena's way of getting me to open up...Though I wasn't sure I wanted to.

"I guess...I just... expected more from him" I finally say.

"I thought he felt it first too, did I do something wrong, Lena" I ask confused and worried.

"why don't you ask him, Rory, he'd be able to tell you the best"

"I can't," I say flatly

"But why, I seriously don't get it Rory WHY can't you"

"because i have no right"  I knew i thought i did..before, but I'm sure i don't now.

"O..k" says Lena finally getting it or so i thought.

"How about we all talk to him"

"Not about that Rory, we still DO need to talk to him about his behaviour" Lena clarified after seeing my face.

"that is the problem Lena, WE"

"I don't get it rory will you explain WHY thts a problem."

"because-because everyone in the grade is tired of chase and if i let go-then everyone will. It will break the grade apart and we cannot afford that" i get it out.

"bu-" lena starts

 i cut her of and turn towards her

" thats what the snow queen whats lena and i wont give her that..plus-chase is happy so its fi-"

"It not rory, you know its not"

"just trust me lena"

She hugs me so tight i feel like im in a blender getting sqquished.

 "im sorry" she whispers.

One problem solved. Or so rory thought little did she know that she had visiters listening to everything she has said.

Hey everyone, im really sorry for not posting in aLONGG time! I'll try to post as often as i can now!
 Signing out,
~ Percaophitz