The Unexpected Meeting

Author's Note:

UhM thanks for the support I didn't think people would like this I was just bored so I made this BUT people asked so I'm continuing also this might like be making diffrent days one day bUttTTTTt Idk I just have no ideas anymore BUT I hope you enjoy and ya Bai~

Author's POV:

The Next morning you woke up to find Jinx not in your bed anymore. You looked at the sky for the time. Checking the sky for the time is something you had to learn to do because not many people had clocks down in the Lanes and if you did have one it was unlikely it told the right time. About Midday at the moment. You got up from your desk and thought about what to do. There was a lot of things buliding up in your mind so you thought it would be a good idea to head out for a walk but by yourself. Yes you liked the company of Jinx but sometimes you needed to be alone but you never had the heart to tell her no so ususally you just told Silco and he could tell her if she asked. You climbed out and walked through the halls. "Y/N where are you going?". You turned about to find Silco with 2 other men walking in the direction to his office. "Oh I'm just heading for a walk can you-" "yes I can tell Jinx if she asks but please don't go for long shes a handful when your not around" you giggled and proimsed Silco and with that you strode out of the base with your hands behind your head.

... POV:

"C'mon you have got to go faster" "I'm trying but I don't do things like this in Piltover" "Well now your in the lanes so you've gotta do it like- wait who is that... they're coming closer hide!"

Your POV:

I was walking up a dark alley way thinking about Jinx and her misary about Vi when I heard two people talking amongst themselfs. I tried getting closer to the voices when suddenly they stopped talking. I couldn't see anything so a shrugged and walked another way. I thought about the voices. They're was an itch in my head about one of the voices like I've heard it from somewhere. I turned back and started jogging back to where I heard to the voices I stopped when I saw one one them looking right at me. I got frightened and punched them in the nose which erupted a scream of pain and them to fall to the floor. I slowly walked back as I saw the other person come to aid the person I hid in a corner. I heard loud footsteps and I covered my mouth in fear. I could hear muffeled "where are you's" and "you scared bitch come out". As the footsteps got closer to me I took out one of my Kunai's and prepared to fight. I looked at my ways to escape and saw a ledge I could reach I stepped back and took a very small run up and grabbed the ledge. I quickly pulled myself up as I saw the person trying to get up to get me. I took one look at the person and I saw... no it can't be her. "Vi?" I called out. The person stopped trying to get up and stood back. "Who are you!" They angrily called out. Her voice, her hair it couldn't be... "I asked who the fuck ARE YOU!!!" got so frightened at their tone and ran off without looking back.

Vi's POV:

Who was that girl? her voice it's like I've heard it in a higher pitch but who... Is it.. No she died durning that... but it wasn't confirmed.. but she looked dead. Shit Caitlyn! I ran back to Caitlyn who had gotton up and was holding her nose. "Who was that girl cause they can pack a punch" and that brought back memories of Y/N and her always trying to punch me when I annoyed or ingored her... God I really hope that was her I have missed her nearly as much as I miss Powder. "C'mon we have to keep moving" and with that we started walking off but the thought of that being Y/N circled in my head.

Author's POV:

You worridly walked back to your room and picked up a book and you started trying to read it when a hand pushed the book down. "N/NNNN you've been gone for so long where were you!" Jinx whined "O-oh I was out on a walk just wanted to clear my head y'know" "You don't seem like yourself did someone hurt you I swear if Sevika did something I'll have her head-" "No no! nothing just" you thought about telling Jinx you and her never kept secrects but this was different this could throw her off completly but maybe it won't maybe it will get the thought of her always seeing Vi be gone but you didn't know "N/N..." Jinx placed a hand on my cheek making me blush "Just tell me I won't tell anyone" and with that you sighed and put your book down. "I-I think I saw Vi today" "What...?" "ya I was walking down an alleyway and I heard two people talking so I went and I saw a girl looking at me so I punched her then another person came up and I hid since they sounded really mad I escaped the situation and then I caught a glimpse and it-" you saw Jinx she looked like her thoughts was eating at her head again. "Jinx" you softly shook her and you saw tears welling up in her eyes "please don't be joking with me N/n..." "I'm not I swear" and with that Jinx started crying. You hugged her rubbing a supporting hand on her back as she wimpered and tears started staining your shirt. After a few minutes she stood up and started walking to her room in silence. "Jinx what are you doing?" "well if she really is here I might as well do what I should've done all those years ago" "and what is that..." "light the smoke up so she can find me..."

Author's Note

Ok so I MIGHT make another one and post it TODAY but it's if I get it done I'm doing Christmas Exams rn so after this weekend the Chapters rollout might be slower coming out but i will try my very best to keep 'em coming but anyways

Bai~