2nd Meeting

Author's Note:

SooooOO every time I look at this book more people have read it and I'm SO GRATEFUL <3 but anyways I feel this book is gonna come to a close a bit too soon soOOO Imma try to strech it out cause being me I will finish this book after like 5 chapters sOoOo pls give me ideas I BEG :< anyways let's begin btw some things according to the story might be off but HAVE MERCY!

Bai~

Author's POV:

"What do you mean light it up?" you asked climbing up the pole attached to yours and her room. She started rummaging through her already messy desk cursing under her breath. "Uh before that incident all those uhm years ago she gave my this flare thingy and told me to light it so so she could find me where ever I was"

+~F L A S H B A C K~+

"Why can't I come" Powder worridly asked. "Powder your not ready for this and neither is N/n" "wait ME TOO no please Vi I'm ready for this!" Vi sighed and nodded to Mylo to tell you why and took Powder over to a corner of the room. "Look N/n your to tiny and weak like Powder and you'll be dead weight if we bring us with you so can you stop complaining and suck it up" This made you feel all kinds of emotion that weren't good "Y'KNOW WHAT NOT LIKE I EVER WANTED TO DO THIS STUPID RESUSE MISSION ENJOY DIEING" and with that you stormed out to the bar without letting anyone say anything else to you. "Mylo that was too harsh.." Clagger pointed out "Tch whatever she needed it-" "Mylo what did you say that got her that mad!" Vi said with an angry tone. Mylo scoffed and figited with some piece of metal. Vi groaned and turned back to Powder. " Powder here" She handed Powder a flare "Light this up if you're lost and I'll come find you oh and go talk to N/n before she hurts some innocent person please" "fine..." and with that Powder walked upstairs to the bar  "Be safe please" she whispered and with that the 3 set out and Powder went to find you.

+~ E N D  O F  F L A S H B A C K~+

Vi's POV:

I woke up and all I could see was Powder all her drawings and her crying, then I saw N/n with her  smile then her... dead on the floor that day with Mylo, Clagger, Vander... then Caitlyn was there right up close to my face calming me down. I sat up with my thoughts but then Caitlyn walked out of the buliding. "Uh Vi you might wanna see this" I stood up and walked out to see Silco with 2 vile of some purple concotion and meak clocked people around him. "Ah Vi lovely to see you again~" he cooed "where the hell is Powder!" "Oh you mean Jinx well she's ok Y/N too but they don't really want to see you" and he gave the viles to the men which they started drinking immediately. "You son of a bitch" wait N/n is... alive so that was her.. shit I have to focus. While I Silco was talking the meak men started turning into the monsters Vander turned into all those years ago and all I could think about was...

+~ F L A S H B A C K  2~+

"C'mon N/n quick!" "Powder I know I was mad about not being allowed to go but I don't think this will work" "please N/n I can't just sit around" "*sigh* ok fine.." "yes ok here we go" Powder winded up her monkey, placed her crystel in bewtenn the cymbals and let it walk. We watched as it stopped right in front of an odd purple monster trying to get in to where Vi and the rest of them were. "WAIT WHAT ARE WE THINKING IT GONNA HURT EVERYONE!!!" you started running towards it trying to catch it to throw it over to Silco but it was to late "N/N NO-" the monkey started exploding and everything went blank for you"

"N/N NO!" Powder screamed tears streaming down her face you were dead on the floor along with Vander, Clagger, Mylo and Vander. "Y-you did this... why would you do this" "I-i only wanted to help!" "I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY NOW LOOK WHAT YOU DID" "N/n..." "YEAH AND MYLO, CLAGGER, VANDER AND N/N ARE DEAD THANKS TO YOU" Vi then grabbed Powders cheeks with her hand "MYLO WAS RIGHT YOU'RE A JINX" and with that Vi started to walk away "VI DON'T LEAVE ME PLEASE DON'T NO!" Powder was left screaming for Vi when she looked over at your frail, bloody body. Why did you do this...

+~ E N D  O F  F L A S H B A C K~+

"You talk to much" and with that I punched a support beam making the buliding shake and start to fall. "C'MON" I shouted to Caitlyn. We both climbed as fast as we could back up the caynon as everything started to fall. Once we got up al we could see was Silco hitting the meak man and fuming. We both started running as fast as we could

Your POV:

We were now standing on a ledge that let's us see most of the undercity. I sat down on the stone railing one leg up the other handing down with my hands wrapped around one of my legs. "Are you sure you want to do this I might have been wrong-" "I don't care if you're wrong or right N/n... I just wanna try" and with that she pulled out a string and held up the flare and let's the blur fog race out of it as she held her head down with her eyes closed. I just sat there looking out over the overcity. "please be there Vi..."

Author's Note:

Ayy a cliff hanger. Sorry I didn't post this like I hoped yesterday but as I said Xmas Exams but anyways I really have nothing else to say

Bai~