#34

Minho got back to the house and immediately grabbed his wallet. He was hungery and didnt feel like takeout tonight so he was going by the store. On his way to the front door he realized it was the perfect time to convince jisung to come with him. With that thought he went down stairs to said boys room. Knocking, he waited for a response. When a muffled "come in" was heard minho wasted no time in opening the door to find the other fresh out of the shower. 

"Hey i was going to the store do you want to come?" Minho wanted to face palm from how awkward he sounded. Jisung let out a soft giggle, nodding afterwards. 

The two made their way to the front yard to all the cars. Minho then turned to jisung." Which car do you want to take?" He asked. Jisungs eyes widened. "I get to choose!?" He yelled excited. "Well only out of my cars." Minho responded. He pointed at 4 slick cars. A dark red Ferrari, a black and red Challenger, a black and orange Camaro,  and lastly a silver Lamborghini Veneno. 

Jisung  ran up to all the cars examining them closely. The action made minho chuckle lightly. He decided on the Ferrari because it matched what he was wearing. Which was a dark red skirt and black hoodie. Minho walked over to the drivers side and got in. The younger following suit on the other side. The younger was almost bouncing in his seat in anticipation. 

When minho started the car the sound was immaculate. Jisung, not knowing jack shit about cars, still  knew it was a great sound. Minho pulled out of the drive way and they were off. 

When they got to the store minho parked and got out. Jisung however couldnt get out. He had no clue how to open the door. This caught lees attention and he walked around the other side and opened the door for him while laughing. Anyone on the outside would think he was being a gentleman. When in fact he was making fun of the latter. 

The two went into the store and got what they needed. They decided on octopus soup for dinner and the gravbed milk, eggs, and chips for snacks tomorrow. On their  way out they both caught sight of chohee. They kept their heads down and thankfully made it to the car without being noticed. However, this created tension when to two got situated in the car. They left the parking lot, awkward silence only getting louder. The quietness finally broken by minho. "Ji im sorry." "About what hyung?" Although jisung knew exactly what he was referring to. "About hooking up with her. Its sounds bad but i just use her since she bothers me until i do anyway." Minho said glancing at him then averting his eyes back to the road. "Oh. Its okay its not like we are together haha." Jisung forced a laugh. The car ride was silent from then on.

_______________________________

Ayyyye i actually updated :D i hope yall enjoys this chapter but I honestly hated it. So yeah. also can you tell i love cars. Venenos are my dream car :') anyway it should get interesting here soon thanks for being patient with me and my shitty updating schedule <3

Ill try and update pretty soon since this chapter is super short and bad :'3

Love yall🦖🦕