Reveled past

It's been a week since the fight with Moebius. Draken and Mikey decided to go to the bathhouse with Takemichi. "So Mitchy, how is your stab wound? Does it still hurt?" Draken asked, still feeling guilty about what happened at the parking lot.

"It's almost fully healed, no need to worry about it. I know you still feel guilty about it but please don't. It was my own choice to take the hit. You are my friend and I would do anything for my friends, even if it means I have to give my own life away." He answered and smiled softly at the two.

They arrived at the bathhouse and started to undress. Takemichi reserved the whole bathhouse for themselves since he didn't like how unfamiliar people could see his scars. As soon as his dress shirt was off he felt two pairs of eyes staring at his back. They were curious about the scars and where he got them but it wasn't the only thing why they were staring. On his back was a huge Black Cobra who hide some of his back scars and made her way from his lower back to his right shoulder.

Then he felt two arms around his waist."Huh? Mikey, why are you hugging me so suddenly?" Takemichi asked surprised. "You don't like it?" Mikey asked back and wanted to take his arms off of the slightly taller one raven-haired boy. "That's not it. I was just surprised. You can stay like this." He said softly while putting his hand on the other one's hand, leaning into the shorter one's touch.

They stayed like this for a few minutes when Draken lifted the two and walked towards the bath. He let down the two on two chairs where you can sit to wash your body before you would go into the bath.

"I got them from hot iron whips when I was 11." Takemichi suddenly said. Mikey and Draken looked shocked at Takemichi but he just continued. "My father had many enemies, so I was the perfect medium for blackmailing my father. There was a kid my age who told them about me. That bastard betrayed those who saved his life and gave him a new purpose to live. I was kidnapped by them and got tortured for multiple weeks. After a few days, I lost track of time since I was in a room without windows and they didn't bring me food every day. This incident not only almost cost my life but also the life of 20 of our brothers and sisters. They were killed because they tried to stop them from taking me. I will never forgive him for what he did. We may not all be related by blood but we are one big family. But he broke our most precious rule: don't ever betray the family who saved you. This is what everyone has sworn with their lives when they joined. I will not have any mercy with those who decided on their own to betray my family."

Mikey and Draken were surprised but could totally understand him even if they didn't fully understand what Takemichi told about his family. Betraying those who saved your life is unacceptable. They would also punish someone if they would betray Toman. Maybe not with death but more like a good beat up.

The two Toman members didn't know what to do or say so Takemichi just stood up, grabbed both their hands and threw them into the bath since they were done with washing their body's. The atmosphere relaxed a bit and the two blonds started shouting at the raven-haired who just laughed at them.

He soon followed them and they played together in the bath. Even if Takemichi just told them a horrifying story they joked around as if nothing happened. Takemichi liked it, he really did. He never really had friends his age besides Chifuyu.

He told them something that not even Chifuyu knows of since the incident happen after Chifuyu moved and they lost contact with each other. He would lie if he would say that he doesn't care if they see the dark side of him.

He's scared of what they might think of him if they see him like that. He almost killed someone when he was still a kid after he lost control. His mind was blank, he only remembered blurry scenes that had happened that day.