Epilogue

I set the last box of my cloths on mine and Archers bed.

That's right, you heard me right.

Mine and Archers.

We finally got all of my shit packed and into his apartment.

It's been a little over a month since we told my parents and it has been really great.

Even though today technically counts as the first day that I've moved in, I  have been staying at Archers ever since the first night we told my parents.

Snapping me out of my thoughts I feel arms wrap around me and a kiss on the side of my face.

I relax into his hold and close my eyes.

"I love you"

My lips spread into a smile and I tell him I love him.

He turns me around and pulls me back into him while leaning down and placing his soft lips on mine.

Once he decides to pull away we are both breathless.

"I'm happy you're mine."

Tears well up in my eyes and my lips started to tremble.

I've waited so long for this to happen and for him to finally be mine.

He pushes the tears away from my cheek and pecks my lips.

"Why don't we unpack the rest of your boxes and get something to eat."

Nodding my head we start to unpack my cloths while watching a series on the tv that's in our room.

Once we are done hanging the last piece of clothes up into the closet he orders Chinese while I go take a shower.

Washing my hair I hear Archer open the door to the bathroom and sit down on the toilet seat.

He does this a lot

I'm not sure why but I kinda like it.

He starts to hum a song and I hum it with him while washing the rest of my body.

Rinsing the rest of the soap off me I turn the water off and open the curtains to see Archer hold a towel out for me .

I step into it and let him wrap it around my body.

Laying my head onto his chest I let him dry me off .

Once he's done he kisses my temple and leaves the room to lets me get dressed .

Once I walk back into our room I see a big spread of Chinese food on the bed with him in the center waiting for me.

I crawl toward him making sure not to flip anything over.

Once I get beside him I crisscross my legs and we both start to dig in.

Later that night i get ready for bed while archer is about to get a shower.

I follow him into the bathroom and shut the door .

He goes to turn the water on while he stripped out of his clothes.

I turn the sink water on and start to do my nightly routine.

Once I finish washing my face I see archer back side getting in the shower.

Jesus Christ!!

I brush my teeth next and then sit on the toilet waiting for him to get out.

Finally the water cuts off and the curtains are pulled back.