Part 2 Fifth life: Chineseassassins x Foodlover

You are 16 years old and started to live with the six brothers who, somehow, adopted you into their family. You help them out in their restaurant and wash their bloody clothes sometimes, because they are assassins and made sure you won't tell anyone their secret, or else they won't feed you anymore. You help out in the restaurant they have as cover, only bringing dishes out to people and taking the empty plates with you again.

You sigh sadly and tired, looking hungry at the food the customers eating, sniffling a bit. 'I wanna eat too~. But the others are right now torturing someone in their special room and I can't eat anything here without their permission~.' You sigh, but hum when a man walks over to you, seeing the other three who share the table with him smirking. "Hey, sweetheart~. Say, when is your shift over? I would like to trade you to something nice~." You huff and look bored away, used to this behavior from some guys, because they try to hit on you for some reason often. Normally, the six brothers stepping often in to help you, but you are right now alone, so you need to deal with it alone.

"I have a boyfriend for that, so leave me alone." You say bored, but start to feel uncomfortable when he only steps closer. "I'm sure your boyfriend won't mind when I take you out to dinner, right~?" You growl a bit and take a step back, but he only follows you. 'They said I shouldn't slap the customers, but this one is really annoying.' "Piss off, or I'll beat your ass." "I prefer it the other way-Urgh!" You kick him hard into his crotch, looking disgusted down at him.

"Y/n, you okay?" You flinch and look to the door, seeing Choromatsu walks over to you, before he looks down at the man. " ... Sir, please don't bother our waitress. I hope you leave her alone now or else ... well, don't test your luck." Choromatsu says with a smile, before he place a hand onto your back and gentle push you forward, into the hallway. You just follow him and make yourself ready for getting punished, but you groan when something hard hits your neck and you pass out from it.

After a while, you slowly open your eyes again, but all you see is the basement where the brothers keep their food and hide their weapons. 'What..?' "You're finally awake~." "?!" You flinch when you feel something cold and sharp getting pressed against your throat, looking up with big eyes to Osomatsu, who crouched down in front of you and the other five standing around them, but their eye colored changed for some reason and it looks like they are glowing. "Wha..?" "Tell us who your boyfriend is, Y/n~. You will do that for us, right~?" Osomatsu ask with a soft smile, but his expression darkened, sending you chills down your spine.

"W-What? I...I don't know what you-?!" You flinch and whimper a bit when Osomatsu press the blade a bit harder against your throat, hard enough to cut a little into your skin and a bit blood starts to run down your neck, to your collarbone. "Don't play dumb. You said you have a boyfriend, so tell us who it is and we can get rid of him." Osomatsu says now with a cold voice, but he froze when your body starts to tremble and tears rolling down your face. " ... Sorry, maybe I shouldn't had used this." Osomatsu rams the knife down into the stone ground, before he raise his hand and wipes the blood gentle away from your neck.

"But could you please tell us who your boyfriend is, my little lady?" Karamatsu ask softly and gives you a comforting smile. "I-I don't have a boyfriend..." You mumble trembling, pushing your face into Osomatsu's shoulder when he hugs you to comfort you. "Then why did you told the man you had one?" Jyushimatsu ask confused. You sniffle and say muffled: "B-Because you said I-I shouldn't slap customers..." The six exchanging a glance and looking relieved, before Ichimatsu speaks up: "Since you kicked a customer, I guess you don't have to get punished, but you will stay locked down here for at least a week, understand?"

The brothers froze when you look at them with teary eyes a bit panicked, your lips quivering and you look like you are about to start crying any second. "D-Does that mean ... y-you won't ... feed me anymore?" "O-O-O-Of course we will f-f-feed you!" Choromatsu says panicked. You sniffle and look sulking down, causing the brothers to blush from how cute you look like.

"W-We won't lock you up inside here when we work in the restaurant or are home, okay?" Ichimatsu offers with a slight trembling smile and you nod sniffling.

"DoN'T lEt Her leAVe tHIs plACE EveR aGAIn."

The brothers tensing a bit up from the voice, before they gulp and nodding hesitating.