Part 3 Seventh life: Pirates x Mermaid

A few years passed by and over time, you weren't able to leave the side of the six brothers. They always came down to you and talked with you, spending as much time as possible and changed the water in the barrel often to make sure you don't get sick. Of course you got into a relationship, so whenever you are alone in the cabin, you feel sad without one of them being next to you.

You splash a bit water up with your tail, pouting, because they didn't let you out today, even after they promised it to you so many times. You sigh and sink more down into the water, starring with half closed eyes at the walls. 'I wanna swim around more. Just staying in this barrel is boring and ... I wanna spend more time with them. Why are they always ... keeping me down here?' Tears welling up in your eyes, but you flinch when you hear suddenly screaming outside. You immediately sit up and jump out of the water, turning back into your human form. You want to run over to the stairs and door, but you groan when the chain holds you back from it. You grab the chain and pull hard at it, tears rolling down your face. 'Please! Don't be hurt! Please don't die! You promised me to live with our child together!'

"How troublesome. Just die already."

"?!" You flinch from the sudden voice, but squeak when the chain suddenly breaks. You look at the small rusty part who broke, before you hear another shot and run immediately upstairs. You swing the door open and can hear shots and screams, looking panicked around, before you run around the corner, but quickly crouch down when a dragger was about to hit you.

You look with a pale face at the fighting scene, trembling a bit from seeing the brothers fight and blood splattering down onto the ground. For the very first time in your whole life, you are terrified of the six brothers.

They look like monsters.

"Y/n?" You flinch and look hesitating up, looking terrified at Osomatsu. He smiles a little in sympathy and walks over to you, but you tense up when he cut someone's head off who was about to attack him with a sword. "I'm sorry, but we will explain it to you once this is over, so don't be afraid, okay?" He ask softly and crouch down, reaching a hand out to you.

"?!" Suddenly, you push him harsh away, but he froze when a shot rings in his ears and he sees blood splattering down onto the ground, from you. The bullet was about to hit Osomatsu, but you pushed him away in time and your body falls now down to the ground, a pool of blood starting to collect under you.

"?!" You open your eyes and look scared around, but flinch when you see six women with the same face like you, but they all wear different kind of clothes. "That's new. I've never seen someone giving up his life for someone else." The one with the white, almost ripped, clothes says surprised. "That's because you would never do this." The one with the yukata sighs. "Th-They um ... l-l-looked nice..." The one with the cat ears mumbles shyly. "Jeez, they really get more and more insane, huh?" The one with the devil tail says bored, looking at the monitor and watching your six going crazy.

"W...What..?" "Finally, I thought you will take forever to die." The one in the white clothes sighs. "I'm surprised you even have feelings." The devil says unimpressed. "Shut up, fucker." "D-Don't fight now, you two. We should just pray that the next time-" "W-We ... w-w-will die ... a-again ... n-no matter how ... m-m-much we ... pray." The one with the flower crown stutters with a unwell face. You look unwell down and sink more down on the chair you sit, hugging your stomach tightly.

"Yeah yeah, how sad~. Let's just sit back and watch this shit until we see our next version."