CH.1 New world?

Momoga POV

I sigh as I sit at the table with 3 of my fellow players, them to, waiting for the game for finally shut down after 12 years of giving us the time of our lives. Meanwhile, Haji was sitting at the table as well, looking through his skills and spells. As one of us, a man who had chosen his avatar as a slime, left, it was just me and Haji. His shark face didn't really show anything, as his face was hiding in his shark mouth. His sub-species was a shadow demon who acted like snails and hid in sharks bodies, taking them over. Weird choice for a avatar.

The last few minutes of the games time left, we decided to sit in the thrown room. The NPC's following after us. A few stood out. One wearing full white with horns, one a girl wearing armour with a trident and shark tail, and two men, blue in complexion with black hair and gills wearing robs. The rest where maids, and what looked to be an old man.

They followed in a straight line behind us. I sat in the leaders thrown, as I was the leader of the guild. Haji took the seat a few meters away from me, as he was second in command.

Momoga: internally- All this blood, sweat and tears... Soon to be gone in a few seconds.

5

4

3

2

1

0

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
1

2

3

Momoga: internally- What? Did the developers push the shut down back? Let me check.

I tried to activate my GM, it not working.

Momoga: Why isn't the GM working?

Haji: Huh? What's wrong Momoga?

Momoga: the GM isn't working...

Haji: Ehh?

He attempted the same, with the same result.

Haji: they may have pushed it back.

???: What seems to be the matter Lord?

Be both look towards the voice, it coming from a maiden dressed in white with horns pointing forward.

Albedo: I do not know what a 'GM' is, I'm so sorry I couldn't be of further use.

Haji: She's...

He seemingly stopped to continue the though in his head.

Haji (You) POV

'Talked' I thought.

First the GM won't work, now the NPC's are talking. Great, now Shaltear will be trying to get into mine and momoga's graphic pants without us having to start dialogue with them. I wished he hadn't made her lust for Momoga and I, it's kindof annoying.

Momoga seemed deep in thought as Albedo got on his chest, hers resting in his skeleton body. He would be flustered, but... A green aura seemed to calm him down.

Momoga: It's fine Albedo, mind getting off.

He stood up as soon as she got off him.

A red aura came over me, and I suddenly got thirsty.

You: internally* Shouldn't there be a pop up notice for health stats?

Momoga: Haji, mind following me. We need to speak in private. Albedo, signal the floor guardians to the arena floor.