Ch.2 Village?

No one's POV

You and Ainz had just gotten back from a "stroll" outside of the tomb, and he is in his office like room, while you went to drink and eat something.

You were walking to the kitchen, looking for fresh meat and Blood. They had to have some, since there was Shaltear existing.

You were walking around, looking for the kitchen. You didn't even care to remember the layout of the tomb, except the floors. You walked by a maid with black hair and glasses.

Haji: Oi. Can you take me to the dining hall?

Maid: yes sir. Follow me.

She began to walk to the opposite direction of where you were going.

Haji: aaaaannnddd~ I was going the wrong way. *Sigh*

Maid: If I may ask lord, why haven't you memorized the layout of your home?

Haji: I was out most of the time. I got my blood and meat from random animals I found on my travels. Never needed to go to the dining hall. I should've made a room for me to eat...

Maid: we can push back our eating breaks if you would like to eat alone.

Haji: No no no... It's fine. Its my fault for not building a room as well as not remembering the layout. You shouldn't change your entire schedule for my idiocy.

Maid: ok my Lord

As you arrived at the dining hall, all went silent once they notice you.

Haji: I feel like I'm disturbing you. I'll just go find some animals outside. Or maybe Mare and Aura has some...

Maids: No, it's fine my Lord.

Haji: Not only that, my hands are a bit big to be sitting at such a small table. I would be restricting my movements. I'll take my leave. *Turns to the black haired maid* if you tell me where you were going, I'll teleport you there.

Maid: it's fine my Lord. I was simply walking around.

Haji: alright. Goodbye.

You teleported to the office door of Momoga. You knocked once, and gained entrance.

Momoga: Ahh Haji... Need something?

Haji: not much. Just informing you I'll be going out for meat and Blood.

Momoga: two birds with one stone...

Haji: Eh?

Momoga: there is a village being attacked not to far from here. Do what you want, just spar the villagers go build up a good name for us.

Haji: Alrighty~ then. I'll take my leave.

Momoga: Just had a thought. They would be more scared of you since you have a monster appearance. Can you take over a different body?

Haji: My species only take over sharks. They will have to deal with my face.

Momoga: Alright.

You take your leave, and ask for the company of Shaltear, as others would more than likely be disturbed by your feeding habits. On your way, you find a girl fleeing a group a 6 armoured men. Shaltear wanted to turn a blind eye to it, but you say this as a taste tester for the others.

You walk over to them, down the path. They notice you.

Your POV

Soldier: What the hell is that?!

Soldier 2: I don't know! Just Kill it!,

Haji: Didn't even ask my name. How rude.

One of them came towards me, and I just swiped my hand. His head fell off.

Soldier:, N-no way!

Haji: Just come here and accept fate. None can run from it. It always arrives, regardless of who tries to run

I walk at a normal pace, and pick up the body of the dead soldier, and opened my shark mouth, revealing my real mouth and eyes. My mouth wide open, revealing the long tongue and the teeth that lined the walls of the inside of my mouth, and went down to my throat.

Soldier 2: THE FUCK!!!

I chomp down on the top half, my jaw opening more than humanly possible. I ripped the body in half. My tongue seemed to desperately lap up the blood falling everywhere.

I seemingly became addicted to the taste. Didn't know blood tasted this good in real life.

My shark head also chomped down on the bottom half, and it disappeared, hiding it in my body for later.

As I wiped my face, I used my water beam. It put a hole through all but one of the soldiers, and the girl and child on the ground, cowering.

Haji: Shaltear. You can have the last one. Do what you want.

Shaltear: Thank you, my Lord.

She went over and basically just bit his neck, like a run-of-the-mill vampire from movies.

I walked over to the paid, them scooting back in fear.

Haji: Oi. I won't hurt you. I'm not hungry enough to each children. Besides. I'm here to help.

Bigger girl: R-really?

I move a bit more to the left to block the scene of Shaltear draining the man dry.

Haji: Yeah, that's right. I'm here to save your little village... and have meal along the way. See... I haven't eaten in a while.

Little girl: Will you eat mommy and daddy?

Haji: No no no... I only eat the bad people. I'm like a hero. I defeat the bad guys, and save the innocent. Of course some people will be caught in the crossfire.

The older of the two seemingly got into a defensive position.

Shaltear: You should be thanking him for not just turning around and eating you completely!

Haji: Shaltear, stop. Your scaring the kid.

Shaltear: And why should we care?!

Haji: Snap at me again you'll lose your eyes.

Shaltear: sorry my Lord. Forgive me.

Haji: Anyway, I'll give you a temporary companion.

You summon a shark to float around by her.

Haji: now... Let's go Shaltear...