Ch.3 Nom Nom!

Sorry for short chapter. Just wanted to give you guys another one today.

Haji (You) POV

As I'm walking down towards this village that Momoga wanted me to save, I finally get there and I see a soldier about to swipe his sword down on a child.

I use water beam and put a hole through their chest.

Haji: Shaltear. I don't want to eat Infront of them. If you would be so kind, could you gather 4 of them? I'll give you any reward you want.

Shaltear: YES SIR! Want them alive?

Haji: Yes please. You can take them to the tomb. If it's to difficult, just dig a hole I'm the ground and put a tree over it.

Shaltear: Yes my Lord.

She then ran off to gather the set amount. Summoned a serpent after she left.

Haji: Attack only the armoured soldiers.

The serpent went into the village.

Soldier: What's the hells that?

Soldier2: I have no ide-

The serpent quickly lunged at them, swallowing him whole.

Soldier: AHHHH!

Captain Soldier: The Fuck?

The serpent then began to use its tail as a large whip, putting holes through their bodies.

I wrapped around one person and squeezed him till his head exploded.

Haji: Stop...

The serpent stopped, and slithered it's way to me.

Soldier commander: Wh-wh-what are you!?

Haji: That is none of your concern. I'm here to help this village. That is all you need to know. I'll give you a chance real quick.

I swipe my hand, and one of the soldiers arms fell off.

Haji: Leave now... And spread the name of The Oceanic Lord, Haji. Along with the name of the Undead king, the sorcerer King, The Overlord... Ainz Ool Gown!

Commander soldier: Retreat!!!

Haji: 'hold in your hunger Haji, it's fine. It's fine.'

I turn around, and look at the villagers.

Haji: Well hello. How are you? Not so good seeing as that your village was attacked. Welp, my mission was that I am here to help... But in return...

I give a 4 second pause for effect. Hehe~

Haji: I just need information on this country and events going on right now. If you haven't noticed, I am not from here. I lived in the ocean...

Village Chief: Wh-what would you like to know?

I begin to basically ask for every single detail I can think of. Momoga should've cam instead. He would have been better at this than me... Wait... I called him AINZ OOL GOWN INSTEAS OF MOMOGA!!!! shit. That's great isn't it.

They give me information about currency, how the world works, other countries, villages, all that. But we get rudely interrupted by somebody coming in yelling about more soldiers.

Haji: *Sigh* great...

I walk out and see men armoured on horseback.

???: Are you the one who attacked this village?!

Haji: No dumbass, I saved it.

???: you don't seem human. What are you?!

Haji: you know, if you get closer, we could talk normally and not yell at each other like children.

???: Fine.

He jumps off and walks towards me, hand on his sword, just in case.

Haji: And who are you?

???: I am...