Chapter 16: Double Trouble

[Morning]

Gail: And.. I'm done! *Heavy breathes out* Renaii: What were you designing? Gail: Voilà! *Shows the Attack on Titan bag* Levi: Wow! You made that? Gail: Don't startled me, babe! Levi: Sorry.. Gail: It's fine and yes, I made it. Since Katie loves Attack on Titan and loves the Levi Ackerman character, I made her aot bag with bunch of aot stuffs and the Levi Ackerman costume. Levi: That's a.. Put a lot of effort. Gail: Of course. She always begs me for these. Renaii: On that side-note, she's addicted to Attack on Titan. Gail and Levi: *Giggles* Gail: Way better addiction than Petra's addiction. Plagg: Speaking of Petra, ah! Finally! *Flies out of Levi's vest* It is good thing to Petra's on a vacation and out of the country for 2 weeks. No one would disturb you, Gail! Gail: Yeah, but when she does come back, she'll be so furious to know what would might happen between Levi and I. Levi: Even though she'll get furious about that, I'm not stopping, babe. *Sits down and holds her hands* Baby, I'll do everything to get our relationship strong and stable especially if we have to even defeat Hawkmoth and the owner of the peacock miraculous. *Caress her face* I'm not giving up on you. Gail: I'm not giving up on you too, Levi~ I love you so much! Levi: I love you too, sweetheart~ *Kisses her* Gail: *Kisses back* Gail and Levi: *Parted from the kiss to breath for air* Levi: Oh~ I missed that taste~ Gail: *Giggles* You're lucky that the captain and his assistant went back to their universe~ Levi: Yeah~ Captain Levi is aggressive to copy with his girlfriend. Gail: *Chuckles* What's your gift for Katie? Levi: This.

Gail: Oh wow! That looks payed-off

Gail: Oh wow! That looks payed-off. Levi: Because, it is really expensive but it worths for my money. Gail: She'll love it! Levi: *Smiles with chuckle* Now c'mon, baby. We don't want to be late for Katie's party. Gail: *Nods, packs her gifts for Katie, and walks with Levi outside of the bedroom* Levi: *Smiles and closes the bedroom door behind Gail*

Lady Prima: Where are you going, Gail? We have to- Gail: Oh, mamita! Uhh.. It's my best friend's birthday today and I really need to be there. She even requested me to be there for her birthday. Lady Prima: But.. Your sisters and parents wants to spend time with you ever you were missing to us. Levi: Mamita, it's really important for her to be with her friend just for today. Gail: I'm sorry, mamita, but I'll try to recover it next time. *Handicapping Lady Prima* Levi: *Handicapping Lady Prima too* Bye po! *Hold Gail's hand and runs with her* Gail: *Runs with Levi*

...

Jaime: Mama? Lady Prima: She doesn't want to spend time with us, Jaime.. Jaime: *Sigh* Ma, she's already 19 years old. Let her do what she wants to do, her boyfriend could take care of her. Lady Prima: *Sigh* I got a feeling that she making herself to step away from us.. Maita: Ma, that's not true! Our daughter won't do that. It is part of teenage life to spend with friends and boyfriend. Lady Prima: Okay.. Then, I'll just go to my room to rest. *Walks away*

Hawkmoth: Same old, same sorrows. What would go wrong if I akumatize both of these victims? *Creates an akuma and let's it fly* Fly away, my little akuma, and evilize these two broken hearts!