Chapter 44: Wedding Day

🌸TIME SKIPPED: 𝐅𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝🌸

════════════════════════════
[Next morning]
════════════════════════════

𝔻𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝕃𝕪𝕟 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕤 𝔾𝕒𝕚𝕝:
"Alright! The makeup artists should be arriving at your house soon or in a minute." Donna Lyn said "Okay, I'll wait for them. Say to mamita thank you ha." Gail respond "No problem! Anything for her wonderful granddaughter and my sister." Donna Lyn gladly said and added "Anyway, I'll be seeing you at the church. Make sure you look fabulous on this wedding of yours!" "*Giggles* Noted! I'll see you later." Gail replied

"Gail dropped the phone call and places her phone down on the center table. She was about to check on her fiancé, but another call rang her ears that caught her attention to step back at the center table where she placed her phone. She picks her phone up to see one of her sisters calling her again. Instead of denying the call, she answers."

𝔻𝕠𝕟𝕟𝕒 𝔹𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕤 𝔾𝕒𝕚𝕝:
"Oh. What do you want, Ella?" Gail respond first with a question "Sorry for asking you this on your special day, but.. Have noticed something about Lenlen?" Donna Belle lastly asked a question about Donna Lyn "No?" Gail replied confused and added, "I've noticed her new hairstyle, nothing else." "No, no, not that! Like.. The way Lenlen passing by and ignore us on that day she arrived." Donna Belle try to clear out Gail "You and Mayi?" "And mama Lilian." Donna Belle added Gail's sentence "Mama Lilian? Who's she? And why do you call her mama?" Gail asked "We'll tell you soon enough." "*Sigh* Ella, don't give me bad vibes facing up against Lenlen today. I may not fully understand what the heck is going on you, Mayi and whoever that Lilian is in seeing Lenlen's actions, but I'll try." Gail said "Alright, I won't force you to understand." Donna Belle replied, not giving her big sister more bad vibes "Okay, I'll better be going. The makeup artists are here to get me ready. I'll see you later."

Gail: *Ends the call and place her phone on the center table* Odd about Lenlen? What's that suppose to mean? Hmm.. Markeup artist 1: Ms. Claveria, the makeup is all set. Gail: Be right there! *Walk to go to the makeup artists*

.
.
.

💄𝖲𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾: 𝘔𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘢💄

.
.
.

Gail: *Opens the door* Makeup Artist 1: Ah, there you are Ms. Claveria. We've been waiting for you. Gail: My apologies, sir. I just got a call with my sisters earlier before you guys arrived. Makeup Artist 2: Oh no, no! No need for apologies, Ms. Claveria! That's fine! Gail: Alright! Makeup Artist 2: You may sit right here as we make you fabulous on your wedding day. "Gail walks forward to sit at the chair and the makeup artists start placing makeup on Gail's face. Few minutes later while the makeup artists place makeup on Gail's face, a familiar voice came across calling to go to the venue first." Levi: Baby, I'm heading to the venue first. Gail: Alright! I'll be there in a minute or two. Levi: *Walks out of the house*