Bunny Play(smut)

3rd Person/nobody's Pov

Bakugou stared at himself in the mirror, his cheeks turning pink from embarrassment. He was wearing a pair of tight fishnets, outlining his legs immodestly. Above the fishnets, a bunny suit clung to his skin, tightening around his already pained butt, with a hole in the suit right where his asshole was. 

Izuku stood above Bakugou, marveling at the outfit.  "Kacchan, you look wonderful! Don't you think?" He said tauntingly.

"Shut it, shitty Deku! And get this damn thing off of me!"

Izuku cocked an eyebrow. "You seem to have gotten your energy back already, Kacchan. Do I need to punish you again?" Bakugou didn't respond, so Izuku kept talking, "Now, if you don't want me to punish you, get on your hands and knees and stick your butt out at me, got it?" Izuku tilted his head, smiling threateningly. Bakugou gulped and did as he said, looking at the mirror on his side as he blushed uncontrollably.

Bakugou's Pov

My face flushes furiously as I stick my butt in Deku's direction, regretting ever coming to his room in the first place. He begins running his fingers along my legs, teasing my dick occasionally. I feel myself getting hard, and flush more, having to look so weak in front of fucking Deku of all people.

Deku moves his fingers to my butt, and sticks a finger inside my asshole. "Oww!" I practically scream, "Why the fuck are you putting your fingers in there? It's -Ah!- dirty!" I grunt in pain as Deku continues to move his finger. "You'll see soon Kacchan, just wait until I find your prostate." 

Prostate? What's that? I wonder, throwing a confused glance at Deku. Then, suddenly, as Deku moves his finger up, an unexplainable tingle courses through my body. "Hii!" I sqeal, startled by the sudden flutter of pleasure. 

Deku smiles. "Found it"

Deku pushes on the spot again, and I shiver from head to toe with a feeling much like masturbating, but so much different. I let out a deep moan. "Deku ~Hah~ what the fuck ~Ah~ are you doing to me?" Deku simply chuckles, and enters another finger.

I gasp as Deku begins scissoring me, my body becoming more sensitive with each movement. I tremble in pleasure, moaning. The feeling builds up, growing, heightening, and before I know it, I feel the anticipation at it's highest point, about to turn into an orgasm. I lean into Deku's fingers, ready for the release, holding my breath, when Deku just stops. He pulls out his fingers, and I look up at him with a bewildered look. "Why'd you stop?" I say, staring at him.

Deku leans over me. "Oh? Do you want me to continue?" he whispers into my ear, blowing on my neck and causing a shiver to run down my spine, "Do you really enjoy your ass being fingered that much? You're quite the slut, Kacchan~"

"W-wait, no!" I stutter, "I don't like it at all!"

"You were moaning so sweetly earlier when I was fingering you though... You're sure saying different things from your actions. Honestly.. if you want it just tell me."

Deku begins to run his fingers around my asshole, causing me to let out a short gasp. He continues to play around my hole, only increasing my anticipation. His movements arouse me, and I feel myself wanting that release, that pleasure. A minute passes, and eventually, I can't take anymore. "Fine! I do enjoy it! Just let me cum, bastard!" I yell. 

Seeming content with my answer, Deku graps a bottle from the bed. He unscrews the top and lets the content, a mostly clear, creamy-white liquid spill along my butt and back, which are both not covered by the bunny suit. I let out a series of gasps as Deku directs the liquid into my hole, covering every angle of the inside.

Suddenly, I hear a zip from behind me. I look back to see Deku free his hard dick from the clutches of his pants, aligning it with the tip of my anus. I realize what the nerd is going to do and try to retaliate, but he only brings his member closer. "Deku! Wai- ~Aaaah~" I moan as Deku enters me, hitting my 'prostate' as he had called it before. I bite my lip, trying my best to not show Deku a reaction as a way of protest.

I don't manage to stop my reactions, however, because Deku starts moving, causing me to squeal.

                                                                                                                                                                     Word Count: 754