Return(smut)

Bakugou's Pov

Deku begins to push into me and pull out in an unruly pattern. I try to resist, but find myself being pulled with him. I grimace in pain. I wasn't expecting that nerd's dick to be so damn big. I try to push him out, but that only causes more pain. 

Suddenly, Deku changes his angle upwards a bit, and my heavy breathing quickly turns to moans. Deku pulls back again, and I feel a slight moment of disappointment, but he pushes in once again, and I try to hold in a gasp. 

I begin to tremble again, falling from my hands to the floor. Noticing my collapse, Deku picks me up, while still inside me, and moves me over to the bed. He carries me at an even higher angle, and I accidentally let out multiple of deep moans.

He thrusts into me again, my moans in tune with his pattern. "My, my! You really are such a slut, moaning like that. How does it feel to me dominated, Kacchan?" Deku says, a smile in his voice.

"Shut ~mmn ~ ah~ up!" I respond. I can't stop the moans anymore. Deku just keeps hitting my pleasurable spot.

"If you're denying it, is this not enough pleasure?"

"What? no-"

Deku suddenly starts thrusting in harder, and the pleasure increases. I yelp in a mixture of pleasure and pain, shaking uncontrollably. The sudden change builds up the anticipation, and I feel that the release is coming. My vision clouds, and, at last, I cum. I tremble on the bed staring up at the ceiling, barely conscious. 

I hear a triumphant, "Ha!" from Deku, who releases a load of semen in my hole. We both stay unmoving for a while, until I hear an all-too familiar, weak voice behind me.
"K-kacchan? Why are you-" I look behind me to see the glow gone from Deku's eyes. He now looks at me with concern and confusion.

3rd Person/nobody's Pov

"Did I do this?" Izuku wondered aloud, eyes widening at Bakugou's limp body. "Damn nerd," Bakugou hissed, half relieved and half angry, "You're finally back. Could you take your fucking dick out?" 

Looking down, Izuku noticed his dick's position inside of Bakugou. He let out a quiet "Eep!" and pulled out of bakugou, falling onto the floor. Semen streamed out of Bakugou's asshole, dripping down his leg. 

Noticing this, Izuku gasped. "Kachan, don't tell me I- ... I'll clean you up!" he said, quickly grabbing Bakugou and taking him to the bathroom.

Izuku's Pov 

I carry Kacchan to the shower, confused. I have no memory of how he got this way, or why I was inside of him! Well, either way, I have to take responsibility. We arrive at the showers, and I quickly turn one on, taking the movable shower head in my hand. 

I set Kacchan down on his back while he stares at me blankly, none of his normal emotion or anger showing. I move the shower head to his anus, and watch him flinch. "Oi! Deku! Where do you think you're putting that?!" He yells meekly at me. 

"I-I'm sorry," I stutter, "but I need to wash t-the semen out... you'll get an infection or disease if I don't."

Kacchan turns his head away from me, giving me some form of approval. I move the shower head closer to his hole, angling it down. "ha~ah" Kacchan moans, blushing as I move the shower head. "Are you okay kacchan?" I say, looking at him worryingly. 

Glancing at me, Kacchan grunts, moaning in between his words, "Just get it over ~ah!~ with, damn ~hii!~ Deku." I nod my head nervously in response.

I continue to wash kacchan, trying to ignore his gasps and moans. His face blushes feverishly, staring at anywhere except me. I finish cleansing his hole, and as I move the showerhead, a shot of white liquid squirts from Kacchan's dick.

"Kacchan, did you just-" I mutter in surprise, only to get a quiet "shut up" in response. I wash off the new shot of semen, accidentally touching his dick. Kacchan's back arches up, and a series of broken gasps escape him. 

3rd Person/nobody's Pov

Worried, Izuku picked up Bakugou, turning him around so he could easily wash of the semen and not touch any erogenous zones. Izuku looked down at Bakugou, only to recoil in surprise. He stared at the red hand marks on Bakugou's butt.

Bakugou stared to the side, too embarrassed to admit that Izuku had managed to do so much to him. 

Izuku touched Bakugou's butt, watching the blonde tremble from the simple touch. He ran his fingers over the marks nervously, Bakugou reacting to every touch. "I'm so sorry Kacchan.." he managed, tears running down his face.

Afterwards

Ever since he had sex with Izuku, Bakugou found himself unable to orgasm regularly. He grew a small fear of Izuku, but felt himself imagining him whenever he masturbated. 

Izuku, meanwhile, slowly regained his memories after the incident. He profusely apologized to Bakugou multiple times, but eventually both let the incident go and returned to their normal lives.

                                                                                                                                                                    Word Count: 873

Authors Note 

Thank you so much for reading this! I hope you enjoyed my fanfiction, even if it's pretty weird😅
Also, if you enjoyed reading this fanfiction, part 2, "Be Careful What You Ask For" is also up and ready to read as of now!