Chapter 02

Third person's POV

When sanzu woke up he saw the paper that Cale left earlier, he went downstairs and got some food from the refrigerator, and went to the balcony to eat his breakfast there.

Sanzu's POV

Cale is changing she doesn't hug me back nor kiss me back even in the cheeks. She always works. She never pays attention to me, dont't she think that i wouldn't notice that? I'm not that stupid to not notice that.

But, I guess i've been so busy with my works. That's why she's being cold to me. What if we go on a trip somewhere? Or what if I treat her to a nice dinner? Or what if I take a break from working and give her attention, love and care that she deserves? That's a good idea.

Third person's of POV

Little did he know that he was the first one to change.

Cale is now In her office. She own this company. It's her and sanzu's anniversary today. But Sanzu didn't even bother to text her. But cale still bought him a gift for their anniversary.

Cale call him and luckily he picked it up "yes love, is there something wrong?" he asked which made her heart beat faster because he called her "love" again that she didn't even notice that she's still in a phone call.

Minutes later when she remembered that she was talking to sanzu. "You have to go home early," Cale said from the other line. "I'm sorry love but I can't. I still have some work to finish. I'm sor—," Sanzu didn't finish what he was saying when Cale hung up the phone call and sighed out loudly

She is now at their house. She prepared dinner for herself because Sanzu can't come home early. After she finishes making her dinner, she went to their shared bedroom with him and put her anniversary gift to him at the table where he can easily see the gift and she put a note on it which is saying the words "happy anniversary <3".

After putting the gift Cale decided to sleep in the next room, she also took a bath there, after that she open the tv and watch some random anime series, horror movies, and many other.

An hour has passed and he still isn't home but Cale didn't even get worried about him instead she kept on watching random stuffs.

Another hour has passed but this time the door has opened and she knew it was sanzu. She immediately turns off the tv and sleeps so that he wont notice that she was still up at that time.

Sanzu's POV

"I'm home," after saying those words i went to our shared bedroom to take a sleep cause it's late now, i didn't saw Cale which made me worried a little then i suddenly noticed a gift and a note with it at the table. 

When i read the note i got shocked, because i litteraly forgot that today was our anniversary. After that i checked the other bedroom and i saw Cale sleeping peacefully there which made me feel fine now cause i saw my love. I finish everything that i need to do and sleep next to Cale.

I'll make it up to her next time. I promise.

I said to myself before sleeping.

End of POV.

Next chapter
_strawberry_ckee