Chapter 04

Cale's POV

I don't remember anything that has happend to me. But I can assure that I am in a room at one of the bonten's hideout.

Minutes later sanzu went to the room where I am right now. He has a food on his other hand while the other one is holding a bouquet of roses.

"You're awake now, honey.  that's good. How are you feeling? Do you feel any pain in your body? Does it hurt? Does something hurt you? Do you feel better? And please tell me what happened so I can punish those who hurt you.

At that time when he asked me what happened. I remembered why they did that to me. And told it to him all of it.

"Those b*stards how dare they do that to my beloved Cale! Don't worry i'll make it up to you honey. But for now just rest and eat this food it'll help you gain energy," he said and smiled sweetly at me. That smile... it's like the first time I saw him smiling so innocently.

I nodded at him in response and ate the food that he gave to me.

It's been a week since the kidnapping happened. I already gained a lot of energy and all of my bruises are healing now. Also the gang who did that to me is now dead. But the trauma that I had since that day is still on my head playing over and over again.

It's now night time and sanzu is already home, I am now cooking dinner for the both of us.

"Sanzu get down here! Dinner is ready," I shouted at him.

"Coming," Sanzu answered.

The two of us ate the food that I cooked.

"Hey love, tomorrow i wont go to bonten I took a leave. Only for about 3 days so I can take care of you. Also tomoreow we will be going on a date."

"A date? Anyways, I am fine with it. Okay, i have nothing to do tomorrow so let's have a date."

[The next day]

The two of us are now on a date at one of the most expensive restaurants. And he even reserved a vip room so that the two of us would eat there peacefully. Without anyone disturbing us.

"Hey sanzu, why did you reserve a vip room?it's expensive you know, you can buy so many things in that money."

"I don't care if i spent a lot of money. As long as you're happy i'll give everything or anything you want. You're everything to me honey, I love you," Sanzu said and blushed a little but he said it with a serious face.

"Hmm, really. I love you too," I replied back.

Maybe loving Sanzu again isn't a bad thing.? Maybe he come to his senses now. Maybe he wouldn't cheat on me now. Maybe he'd love me now the same way I do to him. Maybe he'd be faithful to us now. I thought to myself.

A few minutes later a musical band from the restaurant entered the vip room where me and sanzu are and played a romantic music.

Sanzu stood up and went to where I was and asked for your hand. So that the two of us could dance. And I gladly accept it.

The two of us danced. Staring at each others eyes like the two of us are in love with each other like the first time that the two of us met
Like only the two of us we're there even though there are some people playing music for us. And the air flows perfectly.

"I love you my lady," Sanzu said with so much affection and kissed my forehead then the back of my hand."

"I love you too," I answered back and smiled happily.

Next chapter