Since Day One

Hi my name is Alexis. I woke up looking at my calendar to see what day it was, and I found out its the first day of school. When I found out it was the first day of school I was jovial to see my best friend Danielle. We have been best friends since 3rd grade, and now we're in 8th grade. I looked at my clock in my room and it was 5:00 a.m. That gives me time to take a 20 minute shower, get freshened up, and eat breakfast.
When I got out the shower, and got done applying lotion, deodorant, and perfume I put my hair in and regular ponytail then went to go eat, before I went to school. As I walked downstairs I saw my momma cooking eggs, bacon, and pancakes. This food smells good, "I said" thanks honey, "my momma said". After I got my plate I sat down and said my prayers "God is good god is great let me thank you for this food...Amen".

I started to eat with my "this food is good face". Finally I got done eating, after I got done eating I went to go get me some orange juice. It was only 6:30 a.m and I had to be at school at 7:00. Just because it was 6:30 a.m I watched TV for about 15 minutes. Just then it was 6:45 a.m, my school wasn't that long from my house. I got my things for school and headed outside behind my momma.

Finally we arrived at my school, as soon as I walked in guess who I see...DANIELLE, "I screamed loudly and with happiness". ALEXIS, "she screamed", running up to me and squeezing me tight.

I missed you sooo much, even though we saw each other two days ago "I said". Danielle laughed. I missed you too "said Danielle". We started to get our stuff for our classes. What class do you have? "I asked Danny", she replied with a smile saying science" cause she already knew I had science too. I screamed OMG I do too. Well let's go before we get in detention "I said".

Yeah you know how these petty teachers are "Danny said"

We entered into the classroom together "hi said our teacher Mrs.Thomas. "Hi we replied at the same time.
Sit anywhere you like "said Mrs.Thomas. We sat right next to each other like we always did for four years.
Mrs.Thomas said clearly "these are everyone's assigned seats, me and Danny looked at each other and smiled.

The teacher started going over rules in his class.He had about five rules.
1.No cell phones out unless it's for the assignment.
2.No blurting out answers to questions.
3.No bathroom breaks unless it's a emergency.
4.Raise your hand to speak.
5.And participate in all activities.

Did I make everything clear? "asked the teacher" Yes "said everyone in the class."