This teacher do too much

I'm sitting in this class waiting on him to start the lesson, while I was waiting I was talking to Danny. He told us to stop talking but he the one that's not starting the lesson. We stopped talking calmly, and started listening to him talk about what we're going to be doing today. He was talking about the water cycle and something else. I got a little happy because I think I remembered some stuff about the water cycle.

Danny "I whispered, Danny "I whispered again, yeah "she replied. Do you remember anything about this "I said, because to be honest my mind was blank when he started asking questions. What are the things in the water cycle "he asked the class, I raised my hand knowing I didn't know. I did remember one "I answered "evaporation" yes that's right Ms. Robinson.

I said signed in happiness, because I was hoping I got that right.

Can I go to the bathroom?"I asked raising my hand.

Is it an emergency? "asked Mrs. Thomas.

Kinda.....sorta "I replied

Well can you wait until class is over? "Mrs. Thomas answered.

No "I replied.

Well you're going to have to "Mrs. Thomas said in a mean tone.
Huuuuu this teacher already getting on my last nerve and it's the first day of school "I whispered to Danny.
Ms.Robinson do you want to share with the class "Mrs. Thomas said.
I sure do... I told Danielle that you already getting on my last nerve and it's the first day "I told Mrs. Thomas with an attitude.

You may report to the principles office "Mrs. Thomas commanded.
Uhm huh I don't have to listen to you "I told Mrs. Thomas.
Mrs. Thomas told me that I was going to be having detention tomorrow.
All I said was OK because I didn't do nothing but say that he was getting on my last nerve.