Chapter 4

Naruto decide going to shopping on the next day because today he felt tired physically and mentally. He also thing that his son also tired with how much he cried earlier, he look at Minato walking beside him hand in hand. They continue their walking until they arrive at their apartment that they will live together for now on. He take out his keys and open the door, then get inside. He saw that Minato still standing outside, "What's wrong Minato?" ask Naruto. Minato feel hesitant, "Um well do I come in or...?" said Minato looking at his father.

"You come in of course, this is your home now." Naruto said smiling. Minato walked in and took his shoes off at the door.

"Where do I put my stuff?" he said standing where he put his shoes. "Come with me I'll show you around." Naruto said. "Okay" he said following his father. "Here's the kitchen it's always full, if you hungry I bought lot's food all you want." Naruto said. "Here's the bathroom, there's towel's on the toilet and shampoo, conditioner, and body wash in the shower already. Here's the bedroom, you can put your things in that closet with my stuff. There's no bed in the other room so you'll have too sleep with me, I'll go to get you a bed tomorrow." Naruto said smiling to Minato.

"So, what did you bring with you anyway?" Naruto said looking at Minato. 'Man, He's only got a small backpack. We're going to have to go shopping for cloth's.' thought Naruto. "My clothes and tooth brush." said Minato.

"We're going to shopping tomorrow so we can pick some things up for you anyway." Naruto said to Minato. "Come one, let's go eat. I know you hungry!"

"Alright" Minato said. He followed Naruto into the kitchen and sat down at the table. "Hmm, so what do you want to eat?" ask Naruto while he start to preparing the ingredient. "I don't know I haven't eaten lot's of different food before." said Minato blushing slightly. "Okay, I'll surprise you" said Naruto smirked. He start to cooking, humming a tune to a lullaby he had picked up in his travels, Naruto stirred the vegetables in the frying pan. He was an exceptional cook, and sometimes took lessons from Ichiraku's owner. He was too lazy, and plus he favoured ramen over anything else. It was about ramen the only thing he couldn't cook right, especially since he couldn't never cut the noodles right. They always end up bloated and soggy somehow, no matter what instruction he followed.

Picking up a plate of uncooked meat, Naruto added the mix in, letting the red flesh cook, sizzling in the oil. Putting a lid over it, he let it simmer for the time being while he goes over the cabinets. There were sugar, salt, soy sauce, vanilla extract, baking soda, and any base ingredient possible. The refrigerator was stocked full with food, and basically right now Naruto could make anything he wanted.

His eyes caught the sight of the stove's oven, and a sudden idea came over his mind. He has never really used an oven before because one, he was afraid the villages riffed it, and it would explode with him in the house. Spending his life in the clutches of those who wanted him dead, he was bound to be paranoid sometimes. And two, because he couldn't afford oven mitts. Burns, no matter how quickly they healed, still hurt.

Oh, this was going to be fun. Naruto took out his signature foxy grin, and proceeded with his plan. He was going to cook to his hearts content.

Minato pov

Minato just looking at his father cooking at the kitchen intensely, he didn't take his eyes of his father while his father were cooking. Then he can smell the mix of sweet sake and meat felled the air. He start to drooling, and about 1 hours later his father come back with the food that being putted down at the table.

There on the dining table, was the most remarkable feast. Onigiri perfectly moulded into a spherical, yet triangular shape with fresh seaweed. Sushi with crab roe, cucumber and scrambled eggs were placed neatly on decorated plates.