Chapter 33:Nonchalant

Taehyung had been standing outside Jungkook's building for two good hours.He had texted the omega to let him know he had arrived but he didn't get a response.

Jungkook walked out of his building while he was on the phone with someone.

"I think he got angry and left"

"Isn't that what you wanted,bitch"

"I feel bad though.Do you think I'm making a wise decision by listening to his mother"

"She knows her son better than you.Just trust her.She would never trick you into breaking your relationship.I think she deeply cares for you"

"Lisa..."

"Yeah?"

"He isn't gone"

"What?"

"What do I do?How do I deal with him?"

"What do you want to do in that type of situation"

"I will talk to you later"

Jungkook hung up and went to where he had parked his car.Taehyung's car happened to be next to his so there was no way out for him.

"Hey"

"Tae why are you still here"

"We have dinner plans remember.You read my text didn't you"

"It's late"

"No worries.I made reservations"

"What do I do with you?"

Taehyung smiled and opened the door of his black BMW sports car.Jungkook melted and hoped in.

On the way Taehyung didn't utter a word.Even at the restaurant.It made Jungkook feel bad about making the alpha wait.But why was it always him who felt sorry.Taehyung deserted him for a whole month making him feel like the worst person on earth.He had feelings too and his fiance had hurt him a lot.

Taehyung drove Jungkook to his place after the library atmosphere dinner.They now stood face to face at the omega's door and damn Jungkook hated how weak he was for this man.Will it be weird if he asks him to stay with him.

As soon as Jungkook opened his mouth Taehyung smashed his lips against the omega's.The younger didn't resist which led to the kiss growing passionate and fierce.Somehow they managed to close the door behind them and found their way to Jungkook's bedroom.

Taehyung laid Jungkook on the bed and stripped him in between kisses.Once the omega was in his birthday suit he went on top of the alpha and got rid of his shirt.He was about to unbuckle his jeans when the alpha started laughing out of nowhere.

"What's so funny?"

"What are we doing?"

"You tell me"

Taehyung kissed Jungkook's lips and said"Let's stop here for now.I know you are not ready for this.I don't want you to hate me more than you already do"

"I don't hate you.I just hold grudges"

"I have to get going?"

"Can't you stay"the omega bit his lip.

"All you have to do is ask,princess"

"I don't want to.You aren't going anywhere.That's final"

"But I'm afraid I might cause trouble with how you are wearing nothing and straddling me"

"If you feel that I'm tempting you I will just get dressed.It's no big deal"Jungkook said

"Good"

"But why are you complaining.Weren't you the one who striped me?"