Visit To Australia

DRAFT

-Visit to Australia

-Great experience

-People say that this country is blessed with mx of plants and animal

-Reason why I went to Australia is because there are many beautiful places to explore

-First impression of Australia was western architecture and comfortable lifestyle with pleasant       people

-Capital city Sydney has many exciting areas each has its own vibe/flavor/personality.

-Caught a ferry from Circular Quay to explore Sydney's beautiful harbor

-Visited Australia best landmarks The Sydney Opera House, Harbor Bridge, Darling Harbor, -Chinatown, King Cross and Great Barrier Reef.

-Fraser Island

-Amazing collection of natural wonders including beautiful rainforests / clear lakes and surfing  on the beach

-Rented a Quad Bike to explore around the island

-Enjoyed a Barbecue, swam and surfed at the beach

-Had an awesome time

-Made lots of new friends

-Worked in a farm at a town called " Bowen "Bowen had been given many names in the past, "  Gem of the coral cost " " The Climate Capital of Australia "There are many farms in this town

-Working at these farms is very difficult

-All the people were working there to save their travel costs Also did this, Helped us to  understand the Value of Money

-Traveling felt that the world is small

-Often lost our way, Locals guided us

-Heard that Australians think about nature first when they build anything

-Think about animals, plants Impressed by it

-Learned about the love and kindness of Australia

-Would love to travel Australia again

Story:

In the last year 2020, we travelled to Australia, It was a fascinating experience. Australia is blessed with a wonderful mix of plants and animals. Reason why I decided to travel to Australia is because there are many beautiful place to explore.

First impression of Australia was western architecture with comfortable lifestyle and pleasant people. The capital city Sydney is full of exciting areas, each having its own vibe. We took a ferry from Circular Quay to explore the beautiful Harbor of Sydney and visited Australia's best known landmarks, Great Barrier Reef, The Sydney Opera House, Harbor Bridge, Darling Harbor and Chinatown.

A Truly amazing collection of natural places including beautiful rainforest, lakes and surf on the beach. We rented a Quad bike to explore around the island. Enjoyed a Barbecue, swam and surfed at the beach. Had an awesome time, and made lots of new friends. We discussed with them about how is their life in Australia because they had shifted from Pakistan and we are also from Pakistan.

We worked in a farm at a town called "Bowen". This town had been given many names in the past "Gem of the coral cost", "The Climate Capital of Australia". In Bowen there are many farms, and working in farms is very difficult, many people were working there to save their travel cost. We also did this and it helped us to understand the value of money.

Traveling made us felt that the world is small. We realized that we have to study about the country before visiting it. We didn't knew about the locations and often got lost, thankfully the locals helped us to get to our location. Australians think of nature first of all when they build anything. They think about wildlife, plants. We were very impressed by it. Learned about the love and kindness of people of Australia. We would love to travel again.