Prologue

The warm summer breeze drifts in through the window, pushing the curtains into a flowing motion. The bright blue sky is as clear as glass. The birds sing their beautiful songs as another day begins. Mrs Smile-Row awoke like she did every other day for the past year, alone, as today was her 1 year anniversary of being a widow.

She carefully climbed out of the bed and opened the window. She took a deep breath of fresh air and shuffled into the other room. There, in his chair, she saw her husband, slowly fading away. He once had luscious black hair that she now could see. His ghostly figure smiled like he always did, nodded to tell her it would be okay then completely faded away.

As she stepped closer and closer, she felt a chill run down her spine. She knew he was still there. She was never truly alone as she still held him close to her heart and she always will. In his memory (for this day, only) she would read his favourite book, Romeo and Juliet.

She just sat, reading chapter by chapter, reading all emotions. Imagining how they felt and what it felt like to just watch the story happen. This is how she spent most of her days, reading. She liked to be alone and think to herself, just like she used to before she met him.

Sometimes she wishes she was there once again.

Sometimes she wishes she could relive her life.

Just as she reached the 5th chapter she glanced at the clock and saw that it was 10:37am. Placing the book on the small table next to her, she slowly placed her hands onto the chair's arms and pulled herself onto her feet.

She took slow and careful steps towards the stairs. 1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... 7... 8... all the way to her stair case.

Holding onto the railings, she looked upwards towards the top. Deep Breaths Autumn. One step. Two. Thr... SLAM! She slipped and fell backwards, hitting her head hard against the floor, she fell unconscious.

Slowly her mind slipped into a coma which would be impossible to tell how long for.

____________________________

Hey guys, I know, it's short compared to my others but this is actually the first story I've ever wrote so I hope you guys like it and I hope you guys are excited to read more. Each chapter isn't very long but it means I can upload often. I'm starting another 5sos fanfic which is called 'Fangirl Becomes His Girl' which is basically about a fan who ends up going to the same school as 5sos and practically hates them (or so she acts) so they try to get her to like them and uring that period of them ends up falling for her. I can't wait to hear from you guys, bye.