Part 1

It was a beautiful starry night. Melania was on her balcony watching the starts when she hears faint footsteps in the near area. She waited until the footsteps got louder and louder until, she felt a tap on her shoulder. It was Jill- "Jill? What are you doing here so late at night?" she asked wondering why her secret lover was in her house and more importantly while Donald was in the other room. "I'm here for you Mel.." She looked at her lover seductively and touched her hand. "But I... and  Donald..-?" "He's asleep. Run away with me, escape your husband. Live the life you deserve.." She said convincingly. "But.. he has money!" Melania said a tad bit loud.. "And My son! What about my son.." She said kind of sad. "We can take him with us.. and Money, Clear his bank out. Transfer some to my account and take the rest out. And we will run."  Melania thinks hard for a moment then nods her head in agreement. They made a game plan and started it. Jill went to Donald's safe and takes all the valuable items and stuffs it into her duffle bags. Melania woke her son up and told him to pack his items. He was not prepared for what was going to happen next. He did not know that his Mother was a lesbian-..

     When they left with all of Donald's fortune and son they went into the car. Driving for 17 hours Baron asked his Mother. "Mother, where are we going?" She stayed silent. Another 19 hours went by and they were in San Diego. Why? No one knows, but San Diego. Far from their corrupt husbands. Far where no one knew them. (kinda a lie but yk just go with it-)  Baron was playing roblox on his 2030 deluxe computer. He was getting ALL the ladies 😍😍😍😍 . They stopped the car and got to a nasty hotel. It was infested with cockroaches and shit like that ykyk-. Some drunk guy smashes open the car. "WHERES MY MONEY!!! YOURE RUINING THE ECONOMY. WE HATE LESBIANS" a drunk homophobic fuck started chanting. The girls decided it would be best.. and RAN HIM OVER. So romantic.
They left Baron there because they ended up not caring anymore. Then the couple when to IHop and got some pancakes.