14

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

~~~~~~

(Kyubin's POV)

    It was early in the morning. The sun was shining through the bedroom window. Yoojung was still sleeping. All I could do was look at him and twirl my fingers in his hair. Finally he woke up and blushed when he noticed me looking at him. He turned his body so his bare back was facing me. I brushed my fingers down his back. He grabbed my arm and put it on his waist. I pushed him closer so his back was touching my chest.

"Morning." Yoojung turned around and faced me. "Morning." He said while his hands slid down my chest. "What are you doing?" I asked him as he bit his lip. "Just touching." Yoojung got up and out of the bed. I sat up to watch him take his boxers slowly and open the bathroom door. "I'm taking a shower if you wanna join." I smirked as he said that and got out of bed.

~~~~~~~

(Junji's POV)

Rie was going really fast and hard inside me when I screamed out, "PURPLE!" It's our safe word. He quickly stopped and pulled himself out of me. "Too much for you?" He asked as he took the handcuffs off of me. I nodded my head and took deep breaths. Rie hovered his body over mine and kissed me. He suddenly slid his cock back into me slowly. "I'll be more soft on you baby." I pulled on his hair a bit as he fully inserted himself in me.

It feels so good but I felt lost for words. All I could do is moan as he slowly thrust back and forth and kissing my neck. He gripped onto my hips and went down my neck and suddenly started sucking on my nipple. My head tilted all the way back as he picked my body up more so my back was arched.

~~~~~~~

(Love's POV)

Nine was riding on top of me so fast that the whole car was shaking so much. I put my hands onto his hips and pushed myself farther in him. He put his face really close to me and kissed me. I really wish Mill was here having fun with us. His lips are really soft like Nine's. Just thinking of both of them made my dick even more hard. He kept moaning in the kiss and even more when I used one of my hands to touch his cock.

Nine pulled away from the kiss and sat up a bit and slowed his pace. "Are you thinking about Mill?" He asked as he put his hands on my chest. "Yeah, a lot." I said as he moved his hips back and forth. "Me too. I wish he didn't miss out on this kind of stuff." I smirked and ran my fingers through his hair. "We should just ask him if he's ready to. If not then we can wait and be patient. Right?" Nine moaned out loudly as I moved my hand up and down on his cock. "Y-yes daddy." He said moaning in each breath he took.

~~~~~~~~

(Mill's POV)

I know the passcode to open Love and Nine's dorm so I went in and took off my shoes. I looked at all the shoes that were there. Theirs aren't here. I assume they aren't home yet. I really like sleeping in their bed so that's what I came here to do. I can't sleep well in my bed anymore after sleeping here. I walked to their bedroom and noticed something on their bed. It was a little box that had a ribbon on it. There was a tag attached the ribbon so I look at it and it said, 'to. Mill from. your sexy partners.'

I decide not to open it just in case if I wasn't suppose to see it yet or open it without them. My heart started beating fast as I got on their bed. As I got under their covers I smelled something familiar. It was what Love and Nine smell like. I decided to try my best to ignore it and just lay down and sleep. Tossing and turning in the bed didn't help. Suddenly I feel something strange. I sit up and look under the covers to discover that I have a hard on.

"Ignore it. It will go away." I said to myself but now it was all I could think about. My body felt really hot just thinking about Love and Nine touching me. All I wanted to do was touch it but I shouldn't. I shouldn't do it. It's too much. I don't like to touch myself at all. I feel so uncomfortable doing it and I also don't really know what to do. I laid back down and put my head under the blanket.

If this is what my body wants, then I guess I'll do it. I took the blanket off of me and sat up. After taking a few deep breaths, I finally could do it. I slowly slid my hand down my pants and into my boxers. Just feeling my fingers touch the tip of it made me wanna cum already. All I could do was just think about Love and Nine. Touching me, kissing me all over my body. If they saw me right now, touching myself cause I smelled their scents on their blanket. They would be so ashamed of me.

My stomach felt warm as I was getting really close already. Why do I have to be so incredibly sensitive all the time? My cock twitched as I came on my stomach.

Fuck. It got on the bed.

~~~~~~~