🔞🔞🔞

~~~~~~

(Yoojung's POV)

    Kyubin and I decided to take a break from studying and went out. We went out to a cute little cafe. Though we have one side note. Kyubin put a vibrator inside me before we left. He can control it with his phone. This is my first time doing something like this so I'm nervous. Especially cause I moan really loud.

Anyways, we sat all the way in the back at a booth. It wasn't close to anyone else and it was mainly out of the view from the counter where you order. After we ordered our drinks, we sat down and began to try our drinks. Kyubin pulled out his phone and then I felt the vibrator buzz inside me. He kept playing with the controls making my legs shake already. "You're so sensitive already baby." He told me while he put his hand on my thigh. "Now be a good boy and don't cum okay?" I bite my lip to hold in my moans. "Yes sir." I opened my mouth quickly to say but quickly shut it again.

He smirked at me and tried to slip his hand up my shirt. I tried to stop his hand but I lost control from how much pleasure I was feeling as he turned the vibrator all the way up. I had to cover my mouth with both of hands. Kyubin gently glazed his fingertips up my stomach which made my body twitch. I was nervous someone was gonna see us or hear me but I guess thats the whole feeling you should have when you do anything like this in public. I felt like I wanted to cum already but suddenly, Kyubin turned off the vibrator. I tried to soothe my breathing through my nose so I wasn't so loud.

Kyubin took his hand out from my shirt and went to scroll through his instagram and drink his coffee. I fixed how I was sitting and squeezed my legs my legs together. I was already hard so it felt like my dick was suffocating in my jeans. I grabbed Kyubins thigh while I was moving back and forth on the seat wanting more. "Do you want it back on baby?" He asked me as he went back to the app on his phone.

    Even though I tried to shake my head to say no, he turn it on all the way up. I felt like I was gonna die. I wanted to scream and whine, but all I could do was just suffer without Kyubin's touch.

    "Does my baby wanna go to the bathroom?" He whispered in my ear. I nodded my head but he whispered in my ear again, "Your gonna have to say it out loud baby. Do wanna go to the bathroom baby?" "Yyes daddy, please I need to go." I said as quiet as I could. He got up and grabbed my hand. I got up too as he dragged me to the bathroom. We walked in and he locked the door behind us. There was only one bathroom but it was pretty nice. It had some counter tops next to the sink I could sit on and possibly lie on. So I took off my jacket bent over the counter.

    "You're such a slut for me." Kyubin said as he pulled down his pants and underwear, revealing his hard cock. I saw him reach from his pockets to get a condom. He put it on his throbbing cock. I couldn't control myself anymore. I quickly pulled down my pants with my underwear and spread my legs a bit. "Fuck, you really want daddy to fuck you huh?" I nodded my head at him when suddenly, I felt him push his cock inside me with no warning.

My legs started shaking as he moved back and forth inside of me. He kept pushing the vibrator farther inside of me that I could feel it hit my spot. He grabbed onto my waist while I was a moaning mess. Suddenly, Kyubin quickly covered my mouth when I was gonna scream and started moving inside me faster.

   My whole body was feeling so much pleasure. My head was spinning. My body was starting to feel warm as I felt like I was getting close to finish. He stopped covering my mouth and wrapped his arms around me so we were much closer. Kyubin left soft kisses on my neck as I bit my lip. I love him so much. My heart was pounding in my chest. It felt so happy for once.

    Maybe a weird moment to be happy about for some people but it makes me happy. To have someone that loves me and doesn't care what I look like or who I am. They just love me for me. That's what I love about him.

What if he doesn't feel the same though?
What if it's all an act?
What if he just doing this cause he's lonely?
What if he's just using me for sex?
We've never been on an official date I guess. And he doesn't really like to call me his boyfriend at all. Not even around his friends. Or my friends. He just likes to be referred to as my "sex partner".

Everything could be a lie and I wouldn't know it cause I'm just enjoying the moment right now.

~~~~~~