Chapter 2

Since I finished it earlier than expected, here's chapter 2😊

------------------

"Hey honey," Youngjun greeted his girlfriend the moment he and Jaehyun arrived at the girls table.

"Ohh you're here, sit down baby." Lisa smiled at her boyfriend when he leaned to place a soft kiss on her cheek.

"Are you not eating?" Youngjun asked Lisa to which she replied, "I'm not hungry..."

"Are you sure?" He asked, a little worried she might be hungry later on.

"I'm sure baby, go buy your food."

"Hmm, you know what, I'll share my food with you so at least you eat something." He said before going to buy his food. While Lisa sat there with butterflies in her stomach.

"Have you ordered your food?" Jaehyun asked. "Not yet, babe, can you help to buy my food?? I'm hungry," Rosé pouted cutely.

"Goshhh, you're so cuteee. Fine fine, I'll go buy for you," Jaehyun then stood up and made his way to the food stalls.

Jisoo looked around wondering where her boyfriend is but just when she was going to ask, he appeared with two trays of food.

"Here baby, I got your food for you." Jinyoung said and sat down beside her.

"Aww, thank you," Jisoo started eating.

"Ugh, I guess I'm the only one left. Fine, fine, I'll go buy my own food." Jennie rolled her eyes and walked off.

After awhile, Youngjun, Jaehyun and Jennie came back with the food. The 3 couples started being all lovey dovey, feeding each other and then there's Jennie.

She cleared her throat, "Yah, did you guys forget that I'm here?? You guys are making me feel lonely."

"Hahahahhahah, sorry Jendeuk" Jisoo chuckled.

"Unnie, if you're lonely, go find a boyfriend then," Lisa said laughing.

"YAH!!!"

Everyone started laughing while Jennie rolled her eyes again.

"Oh, we're going to have dinner together at a restaurant. Chanyoung and Jihun are coming too. Are you guys free? Do you wanna join us?" Lisa asked the boys.

"Sure," Jaehyun said and fed Rosé another spoon of mash potatoes.

"Why not?" Jinyoung smiled.

"Oh, I'm sorry guys, I'm not free..." Youngjun said apologetically making Lisa slightly frown.

"Why?" She asked.

"Uhh, I have a family reunion." He smiled.

"But you mentioned that your family don't get along..." By now, everyone were looking at the two.

"Y-Yeah, u-uhm, my grandmother forced everyone to join and reconcile or something.... Yeah..." He avoided eye contact and finish up his food.

"Oh, okay then. It's fine." She dismissed it even though the reason was a little suspicious.

-

*Meanwhile*

Throughout the meal, Jungkook's eyes were on the blonde that was seated 3 tables away.

"Gosh, they're so gross....." He mumbled.

"Huh?" Jimin looked at Jungkook.

"Huh?" He turned to the older one, confused as well.

"Did you say something? I thought I heard you saying something." Jimin explained to the younger one.