Chapter 3

"It's none of your business Jungkook. I need to talk to Lisa." Youngjun tried to pry Jungkook's fingers off of his wrist, they weren't budging.

"But she doesn't want to talk to you." Jungkook pushed him away making the other stumble backwards.

"Yah, stay out of this. Lisa is my girlfriend, it's between us so why are you getting your nose in our business?" 

"The moment you lay hands on her, it becomes my business." He glares at Youngjun before glancing at Lisa.

"Why do you even care? Aren't you enemies with Lisa? Why do you care if I do anything to her or not? She's my girlfriend after all." Youngjun spat out. Despite the look he was giving now, Jungkook was also wondering why he's getting involved like this...

"Not anymore, mister." He then turned to Lisa, "Let's get out of here. I hate breathing the same air as this uhmm...piece of shit," he shrugged with a look of disgust on his face. Jungkook then gently grabbed her wrist and pulls her out of the club.

-

Once they entered the car park, Lisa was still confused as to what the hell happened. 'Aren't we enemies or something?....' she thought to herself.

Feeling a certain type of warmth on her wrist, she snapped out of her daze and looked down,    "Y-You can let go of my wrist now..." she cleared her throat, feeling her cheeks heat up slightly.

Jungkook looked down and realised that he had been holding onto her wrist this whole time. "sorry..." he quickly let go and wiped his sweaty palms on his pants.

"Thanks for helping just now...I...appreciate it..." she slows down after realising that she's thanking the guy she hates most..

well...not hate...just dislike...very strong dislike...

"It's nothing... Uhmm... you should have given him a punch or two..." she looked up, "well, you punched me once when I accidentally grabbed your wrist instead of Jimin hyung's in 4th grade..."     (4th grade is 9-10 years old)

"Your punching reputation would be ruined if anyone found out that you didn't punch him in the face," he tried to joke in an attempt to lighten the mood. It did work, a tiny bit, because Lisa let out a small smile.

"Well...As much as I would've wanted to punch him.. I can't..."

"Why?"

"Because---" she saw Jungkook's curious face and decided to not say anything. "Nevermind... It's getting late, I should head home. My brother's waiting for me at home so I should get back soon." Lisa then turned around to walk to her car when Jungkook felt a slight panic inside at the thought of the blonde leaving. This was the most decent conversation they've ever had and he, whether he wants to admit it or not, did not want it to end.

"Wait, I'll drive you home. If you don't mind," he asked her, with a hopeful voice that he desperately prayed for Lisa to not notice it.

She looked back in shock. "What? You're going to send me home?"

"Yeah? well, it's just that my house is near yours so it'll take lesser time to go home if I send you home using your car. I came with Kai hyung so I don't have a car, and I do not want to go back inside." He shrugs and opened his palm, silently asking for her car key.

(yeah sure, keep giving excuses Mr Jeon, you just want to spend time with her don't you.)

Lisa smiled a little, knowing that despite the believable excuses, he might actually care for her even just a tiny bit. 

*In the car*

They buckled their seatbelts and Jungkook started driving. Lisa's phone started buzzing, she looked at the contact ID and immediately declined the call. It started buzzing again and again, even after she declined it many times. Jungkook glanced at the side and saw the contact ID when it started buzzing again.