Ch. 2 - Feelings

Ben POV
-
-
I woke up.. Everything was black.. I don't know where I am.. I had a piece of cloth covering my mouth, I was chained to the ground, and my eyes were covered..

I heard footsteps coming behind me.. Someone grabbed me by my collar of my shirt and pulled me somewhere...

I heard splashes of water... And smelt it... As soon as I knew it was water, I started struggling and yelling through the cloth.

I got pushed into the water and I kept struggling and groaning.. Dying slowly.. Losing oxygen..
-
"BEN!?" Jeff said shaking me.

I shot up and my heart started beating fast. I looked at down and rubbed my head.

"Wha-What happened..?" I said.

"You were having a bad dream... What were you dreaming about..?" Jeff said while he sat on my bed.

"Uhhhh... Its kinda personal.."

"Well... Ok.. Slendy is making breakfast so you should get up and go downstairs ok.." Jeff said getting up and opening the door.

"Oh and one more thing, we going on a mission so get ready too." He left and closed the door. So I got up and got ready and went downstairs.

......
-later in the night-

Me, Jeff, Masky, and Hoodie came on the mission. Its my first killing spree so I'm excited even tho I like killing alone.

"Today's mission is two pairs need at least about 27 kills for each household in 15 mins and with ever group wins get one week with no missions." Masky said explaining what we have to do

"So me and Masky will go on and do ours and you two will go." Hoodie said walking away with Masky.

Me and Jeff started running and going to the houses that Slendy told us to go.

.....

Me and Jeff already have 26 kills so we need one more to go. Jeff went to the parents room as I went to the kids room.

......

Me and Jeff were done and we started walking out but as I turned around, Jeff slipped on blood and fell on top of me.

"GAH!" He said as he fell on me.

We both opened our eyes and we both blushed hard. Jeff. Was. On. MEEEEEE! I SWEAR HIS FACE WAS CLOSE TO MINE!

"U-uhhh.." I said speechless.

Jeff got up and helped me up.

"I-Im sorry BEN. I slipped and um yea.. Let's just go. Probably Masky and Hoodie are waiting for us." He said while walking and I followed him.

I replayed that moment in my head when Jeff fell on top of me. I kept blushing and having this warm feeling... Could I be.. I think I have... Feelings for Jeff..?

....

-Neko Dylan-
HAYYYYYY GUYS sorry for the wait. I had writers block so I had to think every hard what would happen in this chapter! But I hope y'all like this chapter cuz I tried so.
Bye and see ya in the next chapter! And have a nice day! \^w^/

Like-Comment-Vote