Ch. 6 - Fun Night

Sexual Content!!

BEN Pov

I woke up and went downstairs where Jeff was sitting on the couch watching TV. "Hey Jeff.." I said quietly. He looked up at me and smiled. "Hey Benners. You wanna play a game with me?" Jeff smirked causing me to blush lightly and nodded slowly.

"Okay so i got two pairs of socks for you and me. We can slide across the floor and just pretend we're ice skating since its getting pretty chilly out there. Wanna play?" Jeff chuckled. "Of course" I smiled when Jeff handed me a pair of socks. We both put them on and started to slide.

We both laughed at each other since we kept falling a few times. Soon, i fell and got up but that was when Jeff slide towards me and without notice, he crashed into me. I opened my eyes and realized he was on top of me and his lips was onto mine. We both pulled away fast, blushing madly. My face was red like a tomato I swear to the holy bible. "W-what was that..?" I asked quietly and put the back my hand on my lips, having a tingling sensation. "I-I dunno.." Jeff said.

We both stayed quiet until Jeff broke the silence. "Ben.. Can i say something..?" Jeff looked up at me and i nodded. "Ben.. I love you.. And I was wondering if you felt the same.." I blushed at his words. My cheeks started to ache from all the blushing. "I love you too Jeff." I smiled, hugging Jeff and hugged me back. We both pulled away from each others grasps and looked deeply in our eyes.

Our faces got closer and closer until i felt his lips on mine. Our lips brushed against each other soon it got heated and rougher. Jeff licked my bottom lip for entrance. I teased him and didnt open my mouth. His hand snaked its way to my ass and gave it a firm squeeze. I gasped and his tongue went in my mouth, licking my tongue and doing the same to him.

No Ones Pov

Jeff pulled away from the kiss leaving a trail of saliva connecting to Ben's tongue. They both were extremely turned on and Jeff carried Ben to his bedroom bridal style.

He threw him to the bed. Jeff locked the doors and started to take off his pants and and shirt then started to roughly kissed Ben. He took off Ben's shirt and sweat pants. Soon, Jeff started to grind on Ben, still with there boxers on. Ben & Jeff moaned and groaned each time. "J-Jeff.. Hah..Can we t-take off ou-our boxers n-noow..?" Ben moaned out quietly. Jeff nodded and sat up. He pulled down his boxers and his partner's. Ben's face was wildly red from the sight of Jeff's throbbing member.

Jeff kissed Ben's jawline all the way down to his neck and bites it, making hickeys and tried to find Ben's sweet spot. He finally found it and bit it when Ben moaned loud and quickly covered his mouth. "Did i just hear you moan?" Jeff said seductively. Ben quickly shoke his head when Jeff chuckled and sucked and bit his neck leaving love marks for people letting him know, he's Jeff's property. Soon Jeff kissed his jawline to his collarbones and went lower.

Ben whimpered since he was very unpatient. He felt like he was gonna burst. Jeff made butterfly kisses down to Ben's weeping cock. He wanted to tease him and kissed his inner thighs. "D-dont you.. Ah. da-dare tease m-mee.." Ben said. Jeff ignored him and kept kissing his thighs. "Beg..~" "Please.. Suck me off.. Leave.. Ahh.. Marks all over my body, tie me up.. And fuck me until i cant handle no more.." Jeff was extremely turned on and started to suck on Ben's member. He moaned lightly and slowly threw his head back.

Since, Jeff didn't have any gag reflexes, he took the whole thing in his mouth, bobbing fast. Ben started to moan a whole lot more until he cummed into Jeff's mouth. He swallowed and licked his lips. Jeff didnt think Ben would be ready for that 'special treatment' yet. "So how was that?" He smirked down at Ben. His face was red as a tomatoe. "G-good.." Ben panted and giggled. Jeff chuckled and layed next to Ben; cuddling him.

They both exchanged 'goodnights' and soon drifted off to sleep.

---------------------------

This fucking took like a month.
The things i do for you guys ijust.
Well heres your smut. I will put
drama in the next few chapters
Some might be triggering but
Stay happy for now about this
Chapter.
And thank you for 2.4k reads *O* oml.
Well. Gotta blast.

Vote-Comment-Share