Ch. 5 - Help.

-Neko Dylan-
Sorry I didn't updated last Friday.
I got caught up on shit so.
Jeah :D
This chapter will be long so
Enjoy -3-
~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~

Jeff POV
-
-
I woke up with BEN in my arms. He looks so cute sleeping like a puppy curled up against me.

I got up and looked at BEN. I think today will be the day I will ask him out probably tonight. It would be perfect.

....

Soon later, I walked to the woods with Masky to help me with BEN. Yes I know killers don't really have a soft spot but you guys have to find it in us sooner or later.

"N-ngh!.. Does it look good to you?" I said carving a heart with me and BENs initials. Its kinda funny because it says ' Bj ' { oh the puns XD }

"Yea. Soooooo when are you gonna take BEN here?" Masky said getting some flowers.

"When the time is right" I smiled.

"Ok but you gotta hurry though since Ej likes BEN too. He told us last night."

And thats when my heart stopped and became angry. No wonder why Ej was in our room.

"Wh-what?!" I said angry and looked at Masky.

"Yea he told me. You should ask him out before its late." He said walking away back to the mansion.

Maybes he's right. I should hurry before its late.

{ later that night }

BEN POV
-
-
I was in our room since Jeff and the others left besides Ej. It seemed quite which was relaxing I guess.

"Ayyy BEN~" Ej said as he bust through the door. He seemed Drunk or high

"Wha?" I said looking at him sitting up. He walked close and was close to my face.

"How are ya?~" He said has he put his hand on my waist pulling me closer.

"G-good" I blushed heavily.

"Hehehe~" he started to kiss and suck on my neck. I tried my best not to moan because I don't really want to hurt Jeff. I tried to push him away but he grabbed my wraist and pinned me to the bed.

"E-Ej s-stop.." I shutted my eyes tight and clenched my hands into fists. He kept sucking and made hickeys as he went. Then he started to kiss me rough.

I struggled and started to take him off of me. He putted force and started grinding on me. There were tears in the corner of my eyes. I wanted him to stop so badly.

"P-Please stop.!!" I said crying quietly.

"Nuh uh~" he said keeping grinding on me.

.....

I screamed loudly by him thrusting into me roughly. I was crying and screaming. I want Jeff or someone to save me. He kept going faster faster. I kept screaming. Its hurts like being stabbed really hard.

Soon when it was over, he left and I was on the bed crying quietly clenching to the bed sheets naked with hickeys all over my body. Later Jeff came in.

"BEN! ARE YOU OKAY?!?" He said worried. // does he look okay -.- //

"N-no.. Where were you.?" I said sitting up and Jeff walking towards me.

"BEN.. What happened..?" He said putting his hands on my shoulder pushing me a little so he can look down at me.

"E-Ej.. H-he.." I said breaking into tears hugging Jeff tightly. He hugged back and rubbed my back.

He pulled me back and wiped my bloody tears and some tear stains on his hoodie.

"Let's go for walk when you feel better kay?" He said walking to the closet getting a black shirt and boxers.

"Ya sure." I said smiling slightly and layed on Jeff's bed taking a nap. I saw Jeff leaving probably going to Ej and just like that I fell asleep.

-Vote-Comment-Share