Class Rep! and a fight at the USJ?

(Song has no significance to the chapter)

Class 1A were talking amongst each other. Izuku, Iida, Uraraka and Momo sitting near each other chatting, Jirou walking in the class and coming to join them. "Hey guys." Izuku and Momo looked at her. "Oh, hey Jirou" the five of them kept talking for a while, until Izuku noticed Aizawa was about to walk in. "Guys, Aizawa-sensei is here." his friends nodded and looked at the door quietly. "Good observation skills Midoriya. besides Midoriya's group, it took 2 minutes for everyone to be quiet. unacceptable. (unAcCEPTABLE!!!!) 

"Anyway, today we'll be picking who the class rep and vice rep will be." hearing this, more then half the class  put their hands up.  "Pick me! I want to be the class rep!" Kaminari yelled. "Being class rep would be kinda cool." Jirou said. Mina threw her hand up. "Pick me! I'll give free dance lessons!!" the girl yelled. Izuku and Momo stayed quiet, shyly looking away from everyone. Iida started doing his robocop karate chops. "Everyone calm down! how about we do this with a vote? the one with the most votes  is the class rep." 

The class sweatdropped. "you just want us to vote for you." most of them said. Iida put his hand up to speak, but put it back down when he realized they were right. "he has a good idea though guys. we could actually do that." Midoriya told them, and to Iida's annoyance, they all agreed to Midoriya. "Yeah! Midori has a good idea!" Mina yelled. "but whyyy? it was my idea in the first place'  After everyone had casted their vote, they all put their votes in a container next to Aizawa-sensei, who was asleep in his sleeping bag like a caterpillar again. 'Caterpillar-sensei...' Midoriya thought.

Aizawa was next to the board with a remote in hand. "Right. everyone has casted their vote. the results are as follows."

Izuku Midoriya: 7 votes

Momo Yaoyorozu: 6 votes

Kyoka Jiro: 3 votes

Mina Ashido: 2 votes

Ejirou Kirishima: 1 vote

Tenya Iida: 1 vote

Katsuki Bakugo: -1 votes

Minoru Mineta: -20 votes

"EEEHH!? WHO THE HELL VOTED FOR THAT DAMNED NERD!?" Bakugo yelled, mini explosions could be seen coming off the palms of his hands. Hanta smirked. "With that attitude did you really think people were gonna vote for you?" Bakugo looked at him angrily. "HUH!? THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY!?" Todoroki looked at him. "No wonder they call it April Fools.. Bakugo is making so much more sense to me now." (If you don't understand, Bakugo's Birthday is April 20th XD) 

the class stayed dead quiet after that, until Kaminari spoke. "DAMN! No amount of ice is helping that sick burn!"  Kyoka gave him a high five. "Damn Right Jamming-whey." Kaminari looked at Jirou. "Yeah! wait- hey!!" Midoriya looked at the scores in disbelief. "I got 7 votes? who would vote for me?.." Momo looked down. "Damn it.. by 1 vote.." the girl said. "Well. Midoriya is your class rep, and Yaoyorozu is your vice rep." Aizawa said, crawling back into his sleeping bag and zipping it up. Midoriya bowed. "I-i-i don't know why I was picked, but I won't let any of you down!" Momo looked at him in approval, while the others in the class cheered for him. "Yeah!! go Midoriya!" his zanpakuto giggled. "You have really good friends you know. Cherish them~" Izuku nodded happily. 'Right.'

Afterward, in break.

Izuku and his friends sat around a table together, chatting. "Who voted for me by the way? how did I get seven votes?" the boy asked, and immediately six hands went up. "Well, I voted for you because you're like, the manliest dude here! you got 0.03 seconds in the running test! Like, that's SO MANLY!!" Ejirou grinned, clashing his fists together. Kyoka smiled. "I voted for you because you're really chill, and seem responsible enough. but not to the point of robosonic over here." Iida looked at her. "HEY!!" Denki grinned. "I voted for you cause you're awesome. and like, so overpowered. you seem to get all the attention of the chicks too!! Please teach me you're ways Midoriya-sensei!!" Denki bowed like an idiot, and got smacked by Kyoka's earphone jacks. "Shut it, idiot!" she said angrily. Tsuyu looked at him. "I voted for you because besides Yaomomo, you're the only responsible one here. no offense everyone. ribbit." 'So blunt..' Everyone else thought. Mina gave Izuku a goofy grin. "I voted for you cause you're so damn hot Midobabe~ Also, you're so manly! like Kiri said!" Both Izuku and Ejirou looked away, blushing a bit. Todoroki walked past. "I voted for you too I guess." everyone looked confused. "He voted for someone?" Kaminari muttered. "Wait.. if you guys voted for me, then who was the last person to vote for me?" Iida smiled. "I voted for you. Because you seemed like the most responsible choice." Izuku looked at him in shock, as did the others. "I thought you would've voted for yourself. I knew how much you really wanted that spot."  Iida shook his head. "No, I wasn't that desperate. I know when someone is the better option." Momo looked at Iida with a smile, but said nothing.