A secret confession

It was Saturday evening when I met you, I accidentally added you not knowing that you will accept it. 

 After a few hours, I was just waiting in the lobby because I was jealous of how my brother got so many invites so.. I just waited there not expecting any invites.

 I opened my mic even though I have no one to talk to, yeah.. that's the typical me. Opening my mic while waiting in the lobby. I stared at my screen knowing that no one wants to play with me. Then there you are, inviting me.. giving me affection that I'm yearning for.

We played a few games before I invite my best friend to play with us. After 2 games my best friend bid her goodbyes and let us play again. This time I pass the host to you, not knowing that you gave it back to me.. I said.. 

 "Start poooo"

Then you open your mic for the first time.. 

"Ikaw po yung host" that was the first time I heard your voice.

I even thought that you were a girl. My brother started shipping us so I said that you are a girl. Then you laughed at me, saying you were a guy and ain't a girl. I was so embarrassed that time. I keep saying sorry and you just teased me when we're alone. 

That was the first time I acknowledge that you're a guy. I didn't ask anything because I thought it would look disrespectful so I just played with you patiently, ignoring my curiosity. A few months passed by, we were still playing with each other. 

I started to catch feelings and my curiosity gets ahead of me..

A few months have passed, I met different people but I still think of you every time I was waiting in the lobby. Everything just reminds me of you... 

What am I going to do now? I feel my heart aching every time I miss you.